ThursDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Wed went 10-4-2 +9.16 ytd now @ -4.10

I dont know that I can be of much help on todays slate of games as so far I dont like much

Thur early
901 Philadelphia Phillies* +160 vs St. Louis Cardinals x twenty littleones
901 Philadelphia Phillies/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 6 -150 x half
I could write a couple of parg. on my thoughts here but in this game I'm not sure its worth it. I'm just going with feelings here. Eickhoff is 0-2, 5.89 in his last three starts (over 3-2). Garcia is 0-2, 5.51 in his last three starts (over 2-2-1).
Phillies won ten of last 13 games; six of their last eight games stayed under the total. Cardinals lost five of last seven games (over 8-1-2 in last eleven).

904 Miami Marlins* -135 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
903 Arizona Diamondbacks/Miami Marlins* Under 9 -170 x1...U never know what ur going to get with Conely even though his last two starts have been good ....the Under is 9-1-1 in Rays last 11 on the rd.Ray is 0-1, 12.86 in his last two starts (under 4-1). Conley is 1-1, 2.77 in his last four starts (over 2-1-2). Arizona lost seven of its last eight games; five of its last six games stayed under total. Marlins won eight of last nine games; over is 8-3-2 in its last 13 games.

905 Milwaukee Brewers* -102 vs Cincinnati Reds x half
905 Milwaukee Brewers/Cincinnati Reds* Over 9 -105 x half
Anderson is 0-3, 11.48 in his last three starts (over 4-0-1). Simon is 0-3, 13.50 n four starts this year (over 2-1-1).
Milwaukee won three of last four games but is 3-7 on road; over is 9-2-2 in its last 13 games. Cincinnati lost eight of last ten games; over is 6-1-1 in its last eight at home. I think I am taking the lesser of two evils here ??

Nats/Cubbies, I dont know, I dont have a feel for and I want throw any coin on it

909 New York Mets* -170 vs San Diego Padres x1
909 New York Mets/San Diego Padres* Over 6 -153 x1
deGrom is 3-0, 2.55 in his last three starts (over 2-1). Rea is 2-0, 4.50 in his last three starts (over 3-2).
Mets won 13 of its last 16 games; over is 7-2 in its last nine on road. Padres are 4-2 in their last six games; five of their last six games stayed under. I like deGrom as he has only allowed a combined two earned runs in three starts so I am very confident he can contain the typically low scoring Padres. Rea is inexperienced and very hittable allowing 30 hits in 27.1 innings, so I think the hot Mets offense will be able to plate some runs.

911 Colorado Rockies* +130 vs San Francisco Giants x half
911 Colorado Rockies/San Francisco Giants* Over 7 -148 x half
There appears to be some value here.Rusin shut Arizona out for five innings in his first '16 start. Cain is 0-3, 8.14 in his last four starts, three of which went over. Colorado won four of its last six games; eight of its last ten road games stayed under. Giants won five of their last six home games; over is 11-2 in their last 13 games.Cain continues to struggle having allowed 21 runs in 27 innings pitched, and he shows no signs of snapping out of his funk. You can get great value with the Rockies offense against a struggling pitcher, so I will take Colorado in this one. Also I like the way Rusin has looked this year, so I think the Rockies can spot him enough runs in this one and they still find a way to pull this out.The Rockies are currently ranked second in the Majors with 39 home runs

With Carlson 16 innings 0 runs
Plus all splits favor Garcia
5 days rest and day pitching and home vs away.
7.84 day ERA vs 2.35 for Jaime
Based on team strength good play
Based on pitching match up pretty bad

With Carlson 16 innings 0 runs
Plus all splits favor Garcia
5 days rest and day pitching and home vs away.
7.84 day ERA vs 2.35 for Jaime
Based on team strength good play
Based on pitching match up pretty bad

Thank U Sir...now I comprehend

913 Detroit Tigers* +117 vs Cleveland Indians x half
913 Detroit Tigers/Cleveland Indians* Under 9½ -165 x half
Fulmer allowed two runs in five IP (93 PT) in his first MLB start. Bauer allowed three runs in four IP (78 PT) in his first '16 start. Detroit won five of last seven games; eight of its last 11 games went over. Cleveland lost five of last eight games; four of its last five games stayed under. Stats say over but both of these SP are capable of pitching a gem

916 Baltimore Orioles* -102 vs New York Yankees x 1
915 New York Yankees/Baltimore Orioles* Under 7½ -138 x1
Tanaka is 1-0, 3.05 in his last three starts; his last four starts stayed under. Gausman is 0-1, 3.27 in his two starts this year (over 1-1).Yanks lost 14 of last 19 games; seven of its last nine road games stayed under the total. Orioles lost three of their last four games; under is 9-4-1 in their home games. Yankees offense is really struggling and I dont think it gets much better against Gausman, who has solid numbers vs the Yanks and has pitched well this year so far.Tanaka has pitched well at the start of the year also and hasn’t allowed more than two ERs in all five games this year, plus he has a solid 3.03 ERA in his career vs the O’s. This one has the feel of a pitcher’s duel.

918 Toronto Blue Jays* -178 vs Texas Rangers x half
918 Toronto Blue Jays* -1 -130 vs Texas Rangers x half
917 Texas Rangers/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 8 -140 x half
Holland is 3-1, 1.88 in his last four starts (under 2-1-2). Happ is 3-0, 2.70 in his last four starts (over 2-2-1).
Texas lost six of last seven road games; 10 of its 13 road games stayed under total. Toronto won four of its last six games; its last seven games all stayed under the total.While Happ has been solid for the Jays this year and he has been solid in this park in his career even with the ruff start for the Jays. I just hope the Jays find some runs doing this game.

Thanks Wise, I dont have a stoung enough feel on this game one way or the other to try and talk U into or out of this game...I'm just playing what my eyes are telling me as I wait on my two sets of #s to come together next month.GL

919 Seattle Mariners* -104 vs Houston Astros x half
919 Seattle Mariners/Houston Astros* Over 9 -110 x half
Miley is 2-1, 3.15 in his last three starts; three of his last four starts stayed under. Devenski allowed two runs in five IP (91 PT) in his first MLB start. Mariners won 11 of their last 14 games; three of their last road four games went over the total. Houston won three of its last four games; over is 7-3-1 in its last 11. Devenski had made six relief appearances before losing 2-0 at Oakland in his first career start where he allowed both runs on five hits and three BB in five frames.The way both teams are swinging the bats I’m looking at the over…
the best....i think :)

BOL today Bloodhound . COL and DET:shake: NYY with the win last night are still only 2-8 at Bal. Not sure they can win back to back in this series. Good luck.

Wed went 10-4-2 +9.16 ytd now @ -4.10

I dont know that I can be of much help on todays slate of games as so far I dont like much

Thur early
901 Philadelphia Phillies* +160 vs St. Louis Cardinals x twenty littleones
901 Philadelphia Phillies/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 6 -150 x half
I could write a couple of parg. on my thoughts here but in this game I'm not sure its worth it. I'm just going with feelings here. Eickhoff is 0-2, 5.89 in his last three starts (over 3-2). Garcia is 0-2, 5.51 in his last three starts (over 2-2-1).
Phillies won ten of last 13 games; six of their last eight games stayed under the total. Cardinals lost five of last seven games (over 8-1-2 in last eleven).

Keep grinding BH BOL 2nite.

Back