ThursDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Two losing days in a row brings ytd back up to -25.81u

ThurBases
1:10
962 Detroit Tigers* -129 vs Oakland Athletics x1
961 Oakland Athletics/Detroit Tigers* Over 8 -135 x2
I dont think much of either SP here with Bassitt 0-1 with a 4.44 ERA and 18 strikeouts this season. Sanchez @ 2-2 with a 7.00 ERA and 17 strikeouts this season. but i think is more solid than his #s show. Det has finally figured out that with this pitching staff as it is, they aare going to have to hit the damn ball to win. Maybe more feeling than anything else, I believe we see a relative hi scoring game with the home tm on top. Oakland lost four of its last five games (over 4-1). Detroit lost six of its last nine home games (over 7-2).

damn Im tired of the insane lines...although it may justified by Arrieta recent performances.
2:
952 Chicago Cubs* -1 -285 vs Milwaukee Brewers x2
951 Milwaukee Brewers/Chicago Cubs* Over 6 -150 x1...tuff to play this Over when we could see another no hitter from Arreita just anything but I think the Cubbies roll todayJungmann gets the ball, and e’s 0-3 with a 8.47 ERA and 11 strikeouts this season. Jungmann is 0-2 with a 4.32 ERA and 10 strikeouts in his career against the Cubs.

BOL today BH . Hopefully we see the over .:shake:
I really like that Over
GL rome

GL on the action today, Blood; you'll be back in the black in no time
Thank U kind Sir, I do not fear the unknown going forward....just damn pisses me off that im putting the required work into it and not seeing the results I would like
GL to U Grind

====================================================
and btw, I didnt get a chance to get back in here last nite But I do Appreciate all of the feedback and well wishes from everyone.

early par

1. 4/28/2016 2:20 PM MLB Baseball 952 Chicago Cubs* -1½ -145 vs Milwaukee Brewers
    T Jungmann - R Listed J Arrieta - R Listed
  2. 4/28/2016 1:05 PM MLB Baseball 962 Detroit Tigers* +2½ -340 vs Oakland Athletics
    C Bassit - R Listed A Sanchez - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 119

par

1. 4/28/2016 2:20 PM MLB Baseball 951 Milwaukee Brewers/Chicago Cubs* Over 5½ -185
  2. 4/28/2016 1:05 PM MLB Baseball 961 Oakland Athletics/Detroit Tigers* Over 7½ -145
    C Bassit - R Listed A Sanchez - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 160

953 Pittsburgh Pirates* +100 vs Colorado Rockies x 1
953 Pittsburgh Pirates/Colorado Rockies* Under 12 -168 x1
a pair of pitchers that have experience at Coors Field and who have had some success at the park. The problem is, they both are mediocre at best, which means this could be one decided by the bullpen. Pittsburgh has better arms and a deeper lineup and playing better at the moment.... Pirates sweep and I will hope for a under

postponed

Last edited:
964 Baltimore Orioles* -127 vs Chicago White Sox x1
963 Chicago White Sox/Baltimore Orioles* Over 8 -130 x1
White Sox have been one of the hotter teams in the league out the gate, while the Orioles have been hot or cold and continue struggling to find themselves.The Orioles have some real talent in their batting order, and can score runs almost at will
White Sox are 0-6 in Danks’ last six starts, and 9-19 in Danks’ last 28 starts against the American League East and I have found a single thing to be excited about him.
Wilson has stepped into a regular role with his 2.77 ERA and 1.08 WHIP. Wilson got his first victory of the year back on Saturday against the Royals, giving up three runs in five innings.

956 Washington Nationals* -144 vs Philadelphia Phillies x 1
955 Philadelphia Phillies/Washington Nationals* Over 7 -125 x half

Whats that famous quote, ''Insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results''
Well Albert, what do u thing about the Nats tonite??

No need to wright anything else here cause the damn Nats never follow my games plan anyhow!!

966 Boston Red Sox* -1 -146 vs Atlanta Braves x2
965 Atlanta Braves/Boston Red Sox* Over 8 -130 x2

Braves finally hit a home run. They still lost, so some things haven't changed.Atlanta's starters have a 6.99 ERA over the last six.Boston will stay hot against Chacin, whose strong start is a thing of the past. Chacin (0-1, 3.18) has allowed seven runs in his last 6 2/3 innings after beginning the season with an 11-inning scoreless stretch. He walked two and surrendered seven hits in Saturday's 8-2 loss to the New York Mets. Braves will be able to score a few runs off Buchholz, but I can’t see the Braves tagging him so I think it will be a lower scoring game.

par

1. 4/28/2016 2:20 PM MLB Baseball 952 Chicago Cubs* -1 -285 vs Milwaukee Brewers
  2. 4/28/2016 4:05 PM MLB Baseball 956 Washington Nationals* -1 -108 vs Philadelphia Phillies
    A Nola - R Listed T Roark - R Listed
  3. 4/28/2016 7:10 PM MLB Baseball 966 Boston Red Sox* -1 -146 vs Atlanta Braves
    J Chacin - R Listed C Buchholz - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 338

Good call on the Detroit over, blood. And the Tigers ML looks healthy so far too.

tippy, Capt Thanks guys GL

adding
957 St. Louis Cardinals* -122 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1
957 St. Louis Cardinals/Arizona Diamondbacks* Over 8 -134 x half
Wacha has been great over his last three starts, allowing three runs total. De La Rosa is the jack of all trades of the Diamondback pitching staff. He starts games, he comes out of the bullpen. This will be his fourth start of the season and seventh appearance overall, looked good in his last start but that was against the Padres and the Cardinals are a different animal.

959 Miami Marlins* +115 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x half
Actually this is a play on Marlins manager Don Mattingly to Los Angeles. He was dumped last October after the Dodgers flamed out in the NLDS against the New York Mets. Mattingly was 446-363 (.551) in his five years with the Dodgers, winning the past three NL West titles. But his teams usually flopped in the playoffs and were just 8-11 overall.
959 Miami Marlins/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7 -160 x half...hell, sure cant play this under with the two starters

in game

4/28/2016 8:05 PM Live In-Play Hockey 9001 Pittsburgh Penguins* +230 vs Washington Capitals
Risking 100 To Win 230

Back