ThursDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Winds prevent me going out to the big water so staying home and save my strenght for a bettter day

Wed went 12-8-1 +1.85 YTD +106

posted Wed nite
GLTA

Thur
12:30
901 Philadelphia Phillies* +126 vs Cincinnati Reds x half

904 Washington Nationals* -142 vs Miami Marlins x1

906 San Francisco Giants* -111 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1
905 Los Angeles Dodgers/San Francisco Giants* Under 7½ -118 x1

910 Oakland Athletics* -114 vs Chicago White Sox x half

912 New York Yankees* -121 vs Houston Astros x half

Last edited:
Leaning on Nationals.
GL today Blood
:shake:

phillies and yanks:cheers3:

GL

Thank U Gentlemen , Good to see some one besides the hound is on the Phillies. They will be improved this yr. A vetran Yanks lineup show what they can do last nite. Wash, as much as I dislike harper, is going to make us some coin this yr.Dusty will straingten that buch out
GL...lets find some more winners

lost my only par yesterday when Mia decided not to showup

Par

1. 4/7/2016 12:35 PM MLB Baseball 901 Philadelphia Phillies* +2½ -290 vs Cincinnati Reds
    C Morton - R Listed R Stephenson - R Listed
  2. 4/7/2016 3:35 PM MLB Baseball 910 Oakland Athletics* +2½ -280 vs Chicago White Sox
    M Latos - R Listed K Graveman - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 91

par

1. 4/7/2016 12:35 PM MLB Baseball 901 Philadelphia Phillies/Cincinnati Reds* Under 9 -155
    C Morton - R Listed R Stephenson - R Listed
  2. 4/7/2016 3:35 PM MLB Baseball 909 Chicago White Sox/Oakland Athletics* Under 9½ -170
    M Latos - R Listed K Graveman - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 161

No nothing about the other pitcher but Morton is 3-12 in day games last 2 years. GL

Actually I just read Wood the Dodger pitcher is 3-12 in day games last 2 years as well

No nothing about the other pitcher but Morton is 3-12 in day games last 2 years. GL

hi tuck,, yeah, Morton has never been great, isnt great now and never will be great ...but he has the experience to help this Phillie tm. Cincinnati's No. 2 prospect and a 2011 1st-round draft pick. The 23-year-old right-hander made 25 starts between Class AA Pensacola and Triple-A Louisville last season, and went 8-11 with a 3.83 ERA...Phillie has been both games so far but having trouble closing them out...maybe today is the day
Thanks GL tuck

Actually I just read Wood the Dodger pitcher is 3-12 in day games last 2 years as well
Very familiar with Wood coming over from my Braves.I like my as aa decent pitcher but not against the damn Giantes tm that is very impressive Wood went 12-12 with a 3.84 ERA in a career-high 32 starts last season, starting 12 for the Dodgers after coming over from Atlanta at the trade deadline.The left-hander had a shaky spring, going 0-3 with a 7.13 ERA in five starts, serving up five homers in 17 2-3 innings.He has a 7.27 ERA in three games against the Giants, making his only start in 2014.
I will stick with Peavy and the Giants untill they fall on their ass. I think this will be a good game

parlay

4/7/2016 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 917 Texas Rangers/Los Angeles Angels* Over 7½ -128
D Holland - L Listed H Santiago - L Listed
4/7/2016 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 918 Los Angeles Angels* -116 vs Texas Rangers

Risking 50 To Win 116

Thank U for posting Wise....where do U stand on the yr so far....as u see, I am barely hanging in here for wk 1...but learning a lot

AS always my friend, I hope this is the Best'est yr U have ever had
m

Thanks buddy. I'm just feeling things out and playing very small. It keeps me focused without emotions involved. I'm seeing some bad beats taken by friends already. They're on tilt and burnt out already. Like you, gambling keeps my mind working and I get great entertainment from it, but baseball and gambling in general has to be looked at as long term investment. Slow and steady. Taking shots when you see something real good should be a small percentage of the season and not the norm. Always appreciate seeing your thread!

Thank U Gentlemen , Good to see some one besides the hound is on the Phillies. They will be improved this yr. A vetran Yanks lineup show what they can do last nite. Wash, as much as I dislike harper, is going to make us some coin this yr.Dusty will straingten that buch out
GL...lets find some more winners

damn Im glad thats over with, Phillies starters hellicksonJeremy Hellickson and nola pitched well Monday and Wednesday, but Morton struggled in the series finale. He allowed five hits and six runs in 3 ⅔ innings. The bullpen continued its struggles, too. Stumpf allowed a grand slam in the fourth to give the Reds a 9-2 lead. And on to the Mets

par with the Mets from Fri included

1. 4/7/2016 9:40 PM MLB Baseball 907 Chicago Cubs* +1½ -300 vs Arizona Diamondbacks
    J Lackey - R Listed R De La Rosa - R Listed
  2. 4/7/2016 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 918 Los Angeles Angels* +1½ -235 vs Texas Rangers
  3. 4/8/2016 1:10 PM MLB Baseball 952 New York Mets* -230 vs Philadelphia Phillies
    J Eickhoff - R Listed J deGrom - R Listed
Risking 50 To Win 86.4

Back