ThursDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Sept hasnt been a good month for me, very seldom is, but I like a few for today.
Last record update was Wed Sept 2 when the ytd was +130.43. Since then I have only post 5 days and have lost4 0f those 5 days and now the grand total of posted play is down to +119.52. Not bad for the yr but still a long ways from the +200 goal and another reminder that I still cant find winners on a consistent basis after the last of Aug.
That being said, Today I like
Cubbies +106 and Over 8 -140 in the early game but late posting thanks to Western NorthCarolina's third world internet I wasnt able to post

2:10pm
908 Chicago White Sox* -150 vs Oakland Athletics x1
907 Oakland Athletics/Chicago White Sox* Under 9½ -185 x1

Figured you'd called it yet another successful season to concentrate on CFB. Good to see you back hound.

:cheers3:

Thanks hugh. I think there is $$ to be made in the playoffs and just trying to stay tunedup in anticipation of a few more winning plays. GL pard

added
St. Louis Cardinals -141 x1

St. Louis Cardinals Over 7 -165 x1

this seems like an awful cheap price for a Cards tm that was in a mini slump and now come back against the Brewers and Reds to win 4 of their last 5. Lackey is 11-9 with a 2.89 era. Nelson @11-12 with a 4.00 era. Lackey is 4-1 against Milwaukee with a 3.95 era. Nelson is 0-3 against the Cards with an 8.44 era. In 2 starts against St. Louis this year, Nelson has been punished for 15 hits and 10 runs in 12 innings.

Good luck hound, I had the whities and under also. More 9th inning heroics to beat me down...

:enraged:

Thanks for posting Cardinals, Mr Hound
I'm a Lackey fan so count me in :shake:

Thanks guys, The WS bit the dust but we got the Under. Always hate to post a loser

I played these tonite. I think I see something in all but then again didnt see the A's winning either.

909 Kansas City Royals* +121 vs Cleveland Indians x1
909 Kansas City Royals/Cleveland Indians* Over 6 -190 x1
Kluber has struggled a bit with KC this season, giving up 10 runs and 21 hits in his last three starts against them. Overall he has a 2.80 ERA and 1.06 WHIP in 13 home starts this season. Ventura is shaky on the road with a 5.15 ERA. Ventura lost his last start in Cleveland back in April after giving up 5 runs and six hits. I like Over the best here but KC @ +$$ is also a play

912 Tampa Bay Rays* +110 vs Baltimore Orioles x half
911 Baltimore Orioles/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 7 -190 x1
Tillman is going through a stretch to forget, with the Orioles losing his last five starts.During those five starts Tillman has pitched to a horrific 8.42 ERA and a WHIP of 1.60.Moore is 0-4, 10.07 in his last five starts. Flip a coin and it came up DevilRays at home

917 Toronto Blue Jays* -1 -141 vs Atlanta Braves x2
917 Toronto Blue Jays/Atlanta Braves* Under 9 -143 x half
the last time i played against my Braves i lost....but lets try again. Estrada pitched for Washington and Milwaukee so he’s quite familiar with Atlanta. Estrada has not allowed a run to the Braves in his last two starts against them. Overall, he is 11-8 with a 3.49 ERA and 1.12 WHIP in 24 starts this season.Wisler is 0-5, 8.44 in his last five starts, The under is just feel

Thanks guys, The WS bit the dust but we got the Under. Always hate to post a loser

I played these tonite. I think I see something in all but then again didnt see the A's winning either.

Kluber has struggled a bit with KC this season, giving up 10 runs and 21 hits in his last three starts against them. Overall he has a 2.80 ERA and 1.06 WHIP in 13 home starts this season. Ventura is shaky on the road with a 5.15 ERA. Ventura lost his last start in Cleveland back in April after giving up 5 runs and six hits. I like Over the best here but KC @ +$$ is also a play

Tillman is going through a stretch to forget, with the Orioles losing his last five starts.During those five starts Tillman has pitched to a horrific 8.42 ERA and a WHIP of 1.60.Moore is 0-4, 10.07 in his last five starts. Flip a coin and it came up DevilRays at home

the last time i played against my Braves i lost....but lets try again. Estrada pitched for Washington and Milwaukee so he’s quite familiar with Atlanta. Estrada has not allowed a run to the Braves in his last two starts against them. Overall, he is 11-8 with a 3.49 ERA and 1.12 WHIP in 24 starts this season.Wisler is 0-5, 8.44 in his last five starts, The under is just feel

Hope all is well my friend,. I have not gotten into football yet, been enjoying a very strong 2nd 1/2 in mlb....hate to see the season end!!! GL on all your action today & always

Thanks for stopping by the thread fellas, Apologize for not being able to get back to U, but it looks like the board is in the winning mode and thats good to see. Lets close out the season in a big way
GL

:shake:

Back