ThursDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
My July MLB continues to crumble as the YTD fig is now down to +106.75U after my early wk series plays, normally my bread&butter plays, let me down. I still have one outstanding series play with Oak and Kaz losing last nite and now today isnt looking good imo with Chavez starting for the A,s @ 1-2, 6.35 in his last three starts. I like the Yanks in the game today but cant play it as I dont feel like a hedge in in order here.
I did play this Ov though as Tanaka is 0-2, 7.04 in his last four starts and both of these SP's are playing to the Over the last few.
909 Oakland Athletics/New York Yankees* Over 7 -170 x3...I think this could easily be a 12 run game
Notice this is a 3 U play but most of my plays will be for one U until I get this bad luck streak out of my system and start seeing the ball better

A couple of 2pm games that are almost toss ups by my #s
911 Toronto Blue Jays* +108 vs Chicago White Sox x half
911 Toronto Blue Jays/Chicago White Sox* Over 7 -155 x1
A couple of pitchers that have hit the skids of late.Dickey is 0-3, 5.30 in his last three starts and over is 5-3-2 in his last ten. Samardzija is 1-0, 2.79 in his last four starts where he went over is 4-2-1 in his last seven.While his #s look decent,Samardzija owns just one win in his last eight starts but has gone at least seven innings in each of the past six outings

913 Tampa Bay Rays* +109 vs Kansas City Royals x 1
913 Tampa Bay Rays/Kansas City Royals* Under 7½ -154 x 1
I like Karns who is 1-1, 1.78 in his last five starts, four of which stayed under.Ventura is coming off DL to start here and he is 0-3, 4.95 in his last four starts in his last six starts, under is 5-0-1. KC is hot and TB is not....but I like karns enough to make this play and help get his tm turned around and keep this total low

Just started looking but would lean over in NY as well. Tanaka is day games is brutal and Jesse on 5 is over a 5 ERA this season

Thanks guys, I appreciate stopping by with comments. Hope U have a big nite.

well, the early games didnt go quite as planned!! halfway thru the season we are beginning to see what tms to trust and which tms to put our coin on

7pm games
901 St. Louis Cardinals* +101 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x1
901 St. Louis Cardinals/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 7 -130 x1

904 Miami Marlins* -146 vs Cincinnati Reds x half
903 Cincinnati Reds/Miami Marlins* Under 7½ -150 x half

916 Cleveland Indians* -120 vs Houston Astros x1
915 Houston Astros/Cleveland Indians* Over 7 -170 x1

905 Atlanta Braves* -104 vs Colorado Rockies x2
905 Atlanta Braves/Colorado Rockies* Over 9 -170 x2

Good luck, blood. Love the Braves and over, I swear I will never bet another under at Coors.

8pm
917 Detroit Tigers* -122 vs Minnesota Twins x1
917 Detroit Tigers/Minnesota Twins* Under 9 -160 x1... 18 straight Overs, I'm betting they break the streak tonite

10pm
908 Los Angeles Dodgers* -1 -230 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2
907 Philadelphia Phillies/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7½ -155 x1

919 Los Angeles Angels* +134 vs Seattle Mariners x half
919 Los Angeles Angels/Seattle Mariners* Under 7½ -140 x1

GLTA

Zane, hugh, Thanks guys
Wood has the stuff to shut a tm down...Hope we both get some runs tonite for an easy Over

GoodNite

Nice night bloodhound. We were opposite on almost everything. Your picks ended up spot on and I got my ass handed to me. Very good capping today. :shake:

Bear, Thanks .I'm sure we get back on track tonite

mrpickem....not sure whats going on with the Jays but I'm prob going to play them again tonite against the Stros. Their tm batting avg is down to 241

Thanks and GL fellas

Back