ThursDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
if things go as planed i will be on the rd 12 hrs on thur so I'll get my one play in early
ATL -122 with Teheran x3

quickie
12:10 game
ARI +140 x1 for the sweep. Bradley went 2-0 with a 1.45 ERA in his first three career starts before lasting 1 1-3 innings in the game he was injured, said he's ready and @ this price I have to take a chance. new manager Jennings is messing with the lineup for a struggling Marlins tm but they have some internal probs at the moment

and Under 7.5 -110 x half...both tms playing to the Under

i have an outstanding play on the O's series but with Tilman going I have to go with the M's and Happ who is prob pitching much better than he should but ......
Sea+102 x1
Under 8 -105 x1

Atta boy Doggie:

Safe travels I played M's 1st 5

though, has lost a career-high four straight starts with a 6.85 ERA, and he'll try to overcome stiffness in his lower back that's sidelined him since a 10-2 loss to Toronto on May 12. He gave up five runs and nine hits in 6 2-3 innings.

Tillman has lost both of his home starts, surrendering 12 runs and 16 hits - three homers - in 9 1-3 innings.

Robinson Cano is 12 for 28 (.429) with two home runs off him.

1:10
STL +107 x1
Under 7.5 -145 x1...im betting that the Cards offense reigns supreme again today to win but not take it ov

DET -143 -110 x1
Under 9-165 x1...Price at a reasonable price :) against Feldman who always struggles against the Tigs...hopefully the Tigs infield will be on their game as they sure look terrible

3pm
Col -151 x half
Under 10 -145 x half ...Williams not much on the rd while delaRosa coming off of a super performance...this one may depend on Howard wh's hitting .444 with two homers, three doubles and five RBIs in the past seven games

i want even try and pk a winner with Kershaw and Bum going at each other but lean Dodgers
I did put the Under7 -220 and Braves -122 game in a small par 100/158

Thanks guys, lets see if we can make a winning day out of this

7pm
BOS -174 x half
Under 9.5 -140 x1... Bos cant hit lefties and Buchholz is pitch pretty well

TAM -108 x 1
Under 7.5 -130 x1...A's are baseball's worst defensive team while the Rays are one of the best...

LAA -107 x half
Under 9.5 -140 x1...just a feeling on both

addedthe Under 7.5 -125 x1 in the Braves game...Garza was looking decent till last time out and i am hoping/thinking Teheran has a good game

Headed down to Orange Beach, Al tomorrow, blood. I know it's a place you know well. Good luck as always

Back