ThursDayBases with a few thoughts

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
everything for one today unless noted

951 Chicago Cubs/Cincinnati Reds* Over 7 -145 ... this over is just a ''feeling play'' btp ump has been calling unders of late and Cinci's games have been going mostly under the last dozen or so....but
952 Cincinnati Reds* -1 -118 vs Chicago Cubs ...like the veteran Bailey here as he seems to have the Cubbies number of late.Hendricks is making MLB debut and he was 10-5, 3.59 in 17 AAA starts. Reds will hit him hard imo

962 Boston Red Sox* -1 -115 vs Chicago White Sox
961 Chicago White Sox/Boston Red Sox* Under 9 -170 ... BoSox stink and has Not made me much coin this yr but Lester pitching well @ 5-0 with 0.96 ERA last five overall starts,17 strikeouts and 4 walks his last three starts and 3-0 with 0.38 ERA last three home team starts during July. 9-7 with a 2.73 ERA and 122 strikeouts in 122 innings over 18 starts this season. Quintanta is 2-0, 0.94 in his last four starts-wow- but 1-4 last five during July, and the visiting team 0-2 in Quintana's career team starts in this series.

954 Milwaukee Brewers* -1 -150 vs Philadelphia Phillies ... I want lay the -200 but willing to take a shot @ the RL -1 -150 as Buchanan is 0-2, 4.91 in his last couple starts while Garza is 2-0, 2.30 in his last two. Brewers are really struggling and Phillies are the hotter team but feeling like since Milwaukee has never been swept by the Phillies in four games at home Garza will give the Brewers the win. No idea on this total but would have to lean Under 9

GS
991 Away Runs Today/Home Runs Today* Under 98½ -110 ​... I only see a couple of overs today and I have the # @ 94-95 which makes the GS an Under play for me today

Coming into your thread is like going to grandpa's house. There's comfort, there's love, and lots of money to find between the seat cushions!

Better watch out because I like your card & I have ben running bad of late. GL on the action always!

What no Braves today???? I love the braves/mets over.....if the braves can't hit the fat shit Colon they can't hit anyone

Coming into your thread is like going to grandpa's house. There's comfort, there's love, and lots of money to find between the seat cushions!

Thanks Wise, Appreciate the kind words. I dont remember my grandpa(Civil War took him) but thats the way I would like to remember him. Comfort, Love and lots of Gold Coins to be had :) :)
Hope ur getting prepared for some football my friend GL Wise

Cash
What no Braves today???? I love the braves/mets over.....if the braves can't hit the fat shit Colon they can't hit anyone

Cash, No worries son, I'm not superstitious ...a lot of us are having a bad run this yr...just makes me more thankfull for college football Yeah, I'm on the Braves for two @ +111 just thought i'd see how these early games go before I posted the late games

CaptJohn Never to late to wish the old hound GL I need all I can get this yr. Certainly not one of my better yrs in MLB
Thanks for stopping by and GL to U

you live in God's country sir, but you already know that. Stomped around that area a lot in my younger days.

Gorgolon, tru...the Reverend and the MainMan Thanks guys Hope ur have a great season

two losers to start the day, hopefully the BoSox, the Under and the A's will come thru for me

added
955 Atlanta Braves* +111 vs New York Mets x2 ...
955 Atlanta Braves/New York Mets* Over 6 -175 x2 ..what can I say about my Braves....except they are costing me some coin, hell , a lot of coin, 4 straight losses????????????? They win and go Over tonite imho

960 Los Angeles Dodgers* -1 -200 vs San Diego Padres x3
959 San Diego Padres/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7 -165 x2
if I had any balls I would make this a dime play....but I dont and three is about my max MLB play. The Dodgers have won six of the last eight meetings with the Padres. And all of those games were played in San Diego. The Padres are just 4-11 in their last 15 road games, and the Dodgers have won seven of 10 home games. Los Angeles is coming off a poor series in Detroit. But they are glad to be home, and they have a lot of work to do to get back in control of the N.L. West. The Dodgers are 40-18 in the last 58 series openers they have played, and they are 9-3 in their first home game after a road trip of a week or longer.And then there is Kershaw @ 7-0, 0.69 in his last seven starts and he hasn't allowed a run in his last 36 innings. I think that the Dodgers will win this one going away and not look back.

967 Detroit Tigers/Kansas City Royals* Over 7 -175 x1
967 Detroit Tigers* -1 +130 vs Kansas City Royals x1 ... neither SP looking good coming into this game Smyly is 1-4, 4.39 in his last five starts and Guthrie is 0-1, 8.44 in his last two starts.Tigers are clearly the better team overall imo but KC is playing very good ball. May be better to lay off of this one but I still like Detroit bats by 2

973 Washington Nationals/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9½ -165 x1
973 Washington Nationals* -109 vs Baltimore Orioles x1 ...

965 Los Angeles Angels* -126 vs Texas Rangers x1
965 Los Angeles Angels/Texas Rangers* Under 10½ -145 x1

Blood be careful with the WNBA. You see they did it again tonight scoring over 100 in the first half then both teams falling way off in the second half. You got your win but there is something wrong there. GL

Blood be careful with the WNBA. You see they did it again tonight scoring over 100 in the first half then both teams falling way off in the second half. You got your win but there is something wrong there. GL

:thinking: Something Big wrong, I agree Wire

Back