ThursDayBases and xnfl stuff

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Wed went 4-4-2 -0.54 early wk series plays went +7.49 ytd +133.50

Thur
no early games

902 Pittsburgh Pirates* -133 vs San Francisco Giants x1
901 San Francisco Giants/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 7 -170 x1
Peavy @3-5, 4.18 won his last start vs. Washington despite allowing five runs and nine hits over 5.2 innings. Morton @7-4, 4.36 for the Bucs and they have won his past four. In 11 career starts against San Francisco, Morton has a 2.84 ERA. Morton did not factor in the decision at the Mets last time out, giving up a pair of seventh-inning homers to spoil an otherwise strong effort in which he struck out nine and gave up three runs over 6 1/3 innings. He lasted five innings in his previous turn but received another no-decision despite giving up five runs on 10 hits.The Ov is prob the best play but I like the Bucks @ home enough to make the play...just hope the tm shows up to play

lets get the late wk series plays out of the way
6902 PIT Pirates (Series 1st 3 Games)* -135 vs SF Giants (Series 1st 3 Games) x1
6903 ARI Diamondbacks (Series 1st 3 Games)* -110 vs CIN Reds (Series 1st 3 Games) x half
6905 PHI Phillies (Series 1st 3 Games)* +145 vs MIA Marlins (Series 1st 3 Games) x half
6907 ATL Braves (Series 1st 3 Games)* +340 vs CHI Cubs (Series 1st 3 Games) x twenty little ones
6912 NY Yankees (Series 1st 3 Games)* -185 vs CLE Indians (Series 1st 3 Games) x1
6914 DET Tigers (Series 1st 3 Games)* -115 vs TEX Rangers (Series 1st 3 Games) x half
6915 MIN Twins (Series 1st 3 Games)* +175 vs BAL Orioles (Series 1st 3 Games) x twenty
6918 BOS Red Sox (Series 1st 3 Games)* +135 vs KC Royals (Series 1st 3 Games) x half

par

1. 8/20/2015 7:05 PM Props Baseball 6902 PIT Pirates (Series 1st 3 Games)* -135 vs SF Giants (Series 1st 3 Games)
    Fixed Price
    J.Peavy & C.Morton must start for action
  2. 8/20/2015 7:05 PM Props Baseball 6912 NY Yankees (Series 1st 3 Games)* -185 vs CLE Indians (Series 1st 3 Games)
    Fixed Price
    J.Tomlin & I.Nova must start for action
Risking 100 To Win 168

903 Arizona Diamondbacks* -114 vs Cincinnati Reds x half
903 Arizona Diamondbacks/Cincinnati Reds* Over 7 -160 x1
Corbin goes for Arizona and he has pitched under his last 3 vs the Reds with a solid 2.73 era. Cincy counters with J.Lamb who struck out 7 in his debut and was exceptional in AAA with a 2.67 Era. Neither tm playing good ball at the moment and hard to find an adv either way but I like the Dbacks and the Over although most stats pt to the Under here

905 Philadelphia Phillies* +130 vs Miami Marlins x half
905 Philadelphia Phillies/Miami Marlins* Over 7 -155 x1
both of these starters are prob trying to forget this season. Miami is only two games ahead of majors-worst Philadelphia in the NL East standings, I chance it with the Phillies with Utley gone

907 Atlanta Braves* +230 vs Chicago Cubs x twenty
907 Atlanta Braves/Chicago Cubs* Over 7 -158 x1
what can i say except ...my tm, my play...I do give the Braves a chance here as Foltynewicz went ti high school on an hour away and will have family and friends there.

909 Washington Nationals* -1 -155 vs Colorado Rockies x1
909 Washington Nationals/Colorado Rockies* Under 11 -150 x1
Even though Scherzer is 0-1, 7.80 in his last three starts (over 4-1 in last five) I think he has a good outing here. Flande is 0-0, 5.91 in his last two starts; his last three went over. Nationals won last two nights after losing six in a row and under is 5-3 in their last eight. Rockies lost eight of last nine games and four of their last six games went over the total.

912 New York Yankees* -147 vs Cleveland Indians x2
911 Cleveland Indians/New York Yankees* Over 8 -130 x2
I am not a Yanks fan but I will be on this tm and Ov every time they give me a line worth playing as they have been a $$ maker. Yanks the better and hotter tm and they won six of last seven games overall where five of their last eight stayed under the total. Indians lost four of last five games (last three all went over). Nova is 4-1, 3.68 in his last five starts
Mark Teixeira, Leg - is downgraded to doubtful Thursday (8/20) vs. Cleveland

Killersports has 1 negative trend for Philadelphia and 2 trends against Cleveland. GL

913 Texas Rangers* -107 vs Detroit Tigers x half
913 Texas Rangers/Detroit Tigers* Over 9 -130 x1
looked at this game way to long trying to find an edge....time to play trends i guess.... Texas is 7-0 in Perez's past seven road starts vs. teams with a losing record. Detroit is 1-4 in Simon's past five vs. teams with a winning record. The over is 8-1 in Perez's past nine vs. teams with a losing record. The over is 4-1 in Simon's past five at home.Texas lost its last three games with Detroit and six of last seven series games got over the total. Rangers won six of last seven games overall where under is 4-1-1 in their last six. Tigers won three of last four games, scoring 25 runs the last two nights- their last three games went over, with Cabrera back in lineup. Bottom line, I have no frigging idea who's going to win this game but I do like the Over. I'm not sure I will be able to find a reason to play the Tigs the rest of the way

Stay away from Detroit except for taking the over - I tend to take the over 2nd half with them as their starters dont go long and their bullpen is burnt now...

915 Minnesota Twins* +156 vs Baltimore Orioles x twenty...U will see a bunch of small twentylittle ones plays here on in.
915 Minnesota Twins/Baltimore Orioles* Over 8 -131 x1
I dont know if the Twin will be able to keep up but this strange though ran thru my old head that they have a chance with Gonzalez is 0-2, 6.64 in his last ten starts where the over is 7-3 in his last ten.

Thanks guys GL

I dont like any of these to make them for more than a half.Preseason and anything can happen, maybe win 3 of 4...maybe lose all 4 but this is the way I feel

401 Detroit Lions* +113
vs Washington Redskins x half
401 Detroit Lions/Washington Redskins* Over 39 -118 x half
Both teams are coming off wins last week but the Det looked far better thanks to their 428 yards of total offense in a 23-3 win over the Jets but didn't look to bad as they held the ball for 37 minutes and racked up 368 yards of offense. I think Det is the better tm all the way thru the roster so I will stay with them

403 Buffalo Bills* +115 vs Cleveland Browns x half
403 Buffalo Bills/Cleveland Browns* Under 40 -110 x1
Cleveland looked brutal losing to Washington and picking up only 125 yards. Buffalo lost its opener to Carolina 25-24 but didn't look to bad as they held the ball for 37 minutes and racked up 368 yards of offense. Both teams having QB battles but the Bills quarterback rotation of Taylor, Cassel, Manuel and Simms over the Browns quarterback rotation of McCown, Manziel, and Lewis is more appealing to me.Browns have not performed well in the preseason under Coach Pettine losing four of five games. The Bills ran for 206 yards last week in a 25-24 loss to Carolina.Rumor is that Buffalo is going to be without their top 5 running backs. The runners they have left for tonight aren't expected to even make the team. The Bills also will be without their best receivers as Watkins, Woods and Harvin aren't expected to play either. Even so, I like the Bills small...chk lineup if possible

Good luck tonight. They're forecasting heavy rains for the latter half of the 'skins game, Blood, don't know how much offense we can expect...

922 Los Angeles Angels* -130 vs Chicago White Sox x half
921 Chicago White Sox/Los Angeles Angels* Under 7½ -125 x1

The Lions defense is pretty good plus bad weather so I did the under...what did your GS come up to today?

Back