251 Indianapolis Colts/New York Jets* Over 36.5 -110 x1

259 Seattle Seahawks* -1 -120 vs Denver Broncos x1

257 Cincinnati Bengals/Kansas City Chiefs* Over 36.5 -110 x1

257 Cincinnati Bengals* pk -120 vs Kansas City Chiefs x1

GLTA

MLB
trying to forget about yesterday plays

early games
951 New York Mets* +150 vs Washington Nationals x half...
951 New York Mets/Washington Nationals* Under 7½ -157 x1

959 Detroit Tigers* -101 vs New York Yankees x3

954 Milwaukee Brewers* -132 vs San Francisco Giants x1

955 Chicago Cubs* -107 vs Colorado Rockies x 1

955 Chicago Cubs/Colorado Rockies* Over 10 -115 x1

The damn Detroit Tigers are going to drive me to start drinking...oh wait I already drink, well to drink more...............

The damn Detroit Tigers are going to drive me to start drinking...oh wait I already drink, well to drink more...............

Just a really bad offense right now. Good day to sit Miggy lol. Then he grounds into the DP pinch-hitting. Acourse.

better judgement tells me to quit for the day and go play with the young lady of the house.....but I very seldom listen to better judgement

964 Oakland Athletics* -1 -210 vs Minnesota Twins X4 ....damn thats 840 to win 4...some thing wrong with this kind of judgement
963 Minnesota Twins/Oakland Athletics* Over 6 -190 x2

ok , i know on 1st thought u say the hound is chasing, no that not the case. u can only say that about the hound if he is down for the wk on Sun nite and makes a big place tring to win so he doesnt hve to pay the man on Mon afternoon

Lester won his A's debut Saturday after giving up just three runs on nine hits and one walk with three strikeouts over 6-2/3 innings against the Royals. That was his ninth consecutive quality start, and during that span he has a 1.38 ERA Pino is a rookie @ 0-1, 4.66 in his last three starts.. . Please gamblin gods, let this workout like it looks to me like it should....damn, I am tired of losing

Just a really bad offense right now. Good day to sit Miggy lol. Then he grounds into the DP pinch-hitting. Acourse.

non existent O at present is kiiling me with several teams at present BAR....excuse me while I pour another bourbonandwater

GL pard

Baltimore is a lean. Generally off a 4 run loss they come back with a win. Just trying to limit my bets but may be on it.

Baltimore is a lean. Generally off a 4 run loss they come back with a win. Just trying to limit my bets but may be on it.

smart capper by limiting ur plays and amounts right now tuck....to much shit happening and with the batting slumps it just hard to capp

Thanks as always for the feedback
GL my friend

972 St. Louis Cardinals* -169 vs Boston Red Sox x1
972 St. Louis Cardinals* -1 -128 vs Boston Red Sox x2 ,,,,,hell , even the Cards should be able to hit Workman @ 7.83 in his last four

Great spot for Oakland. Twins fall into two fade systems. Although, off topic, if I was a gm I would try to get Pino.

Thanks Johnny, I will take any system winners u can throw my way right now my friend....I am starting to seriously doubt my baseball handicapping

GL Johnny :shake:

973 Kansas City Royals* -1 +121 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x2 ...Arizona lost all five Nuno starts and I dont see that changing tonite

970 Cincinnati Reds* [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-118 vs Cleveland Indians x half ...just cant get enthused with the Reds this yr but they seem to play well at home [/FONT] of late,for the most part, and Bailey has some god stuff of late,lets hope his pen can give him some help

due to the SP change in Phillie tonite let play this over
967 Houston Astros/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -190 x1...OSullivan @4.57 ERA and 1.38 WHIP in 21 AAA starts this season

any more winners out there tonite?? I;m all ears
Well, I hesitate because the last thing I want to do is end up coaxing you into a losing bet, but this kid Flynn for the Marlins tonight has some pretty wretched numbers the past two months at 'AAA' New Orleans (the PCL's obviously a hitter's league, but you still have to draw the line somewhere).

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=543169

Since the start of June, a 5.48 ERA, 1.91 WHIP and 8 HR's in 47.2 IP. Plus, Volquez has struggled since the All Star Break, so it has most of the makings of a decent over. Only bugaboo might be home plate ump Chad Fairchild with his 3-6 O/U record this season but, at the same time, it's understandable why his record is like that considering some of the pitcher's he's been assigned (Strasburg, Duffy, Gray, Kershaw, Kluber).

Good luck hound.

Well, I hesitate because the last thing I want to do is end up coaxing you into a losing bet, but this kid Flynn for the Marlins tonight has some pretty wretched numbers the past two months at 'AAA' New Orleans (the PCL's obviously a hitter's league, but you still have to draw the line somewhere).

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?sid=milb&t=p_pbp&pid=543169

Since the start of June, a 5.48 ERA, 1.91 WHIP and 8 HR's in 47.2 IP. Plus, Volquez has struggled since the All Star Break, so it has most of the makings of a decent over. Only bugaboo might be home plate ump Chad Fairchild with his 3-6 O/U record this season but, at the same time, it's understandable why his record is like that considering some of the pitcher's he's been assigned (Strasburg, Duffy, Gray, Kershaw, Kluber).

Good luck hound.

never hesitate hugh, U know me better than that...I like ur points about this game and SP's I think it is a decent play and will add it
Thanks and GL

adding hugh's play
958 Pittsburgh Pirates* -135 vs Miami Marlins x1....
and
957 Miami Marlins/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 7 -160 x half even without McCutchen with these two starters this has over possibilities

never hesitate hugh, U know me better than that...I like ur points about this game and SP's I think it is a decent play and will add it
Thanks and GL

adding hugh's play
958 Pittsburgh Pirates* -135 vs Miami Marlins x1....
and
957 Miami Marlins/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 7 -160 x half even without McCutchen with these two starters this has over possibilities
Think I was happier for you than I was for myself when Stanton hit that out. *LOL*

Hope you sweep the rest of the board tonight hound!

:thumbsup:

yesterday 'stuff' did well picking up almost ten U

lost a couple of big plays with the bases which cost a really nice day

11-5-0 +4.95 ytd +64

Back