4-1-0 +4 last ...postsea +7.45U

NFL
103 Atlanta Falcons* -3 -130 vs New Orleans Saints x1
103 Atlanta Falcons/New Orleans Saints* Over 51 -120 x1

MLB
939 New York Mets* +144 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1
939 New York Mets/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7 -190 x2
939 New York Mets* +145 vs Los Angeles Dodgers for 1st 5 Innings x1
The Mets should be able to stay in this game and do enough offensively to at least match what LA can do against Degrom. If this game is a 1 run game in the later innings the Mets have the better overall depth and will likely follow Degrom with Syndergaard and Familia. The Dodgers could turn to Kershaw for an inning or two the most and their closer, But after that their is a bit of a drop off in pitching depth. I give the Mets a decent chance tonite and this a play from my heart also.
The under is 5-2 when the Mets face a team with a winning record, plus 5-2 under in their last 7 playoff games. deGrom (14-8, 2.54 ERA) is off a 3-1 win allowing no runs and 5 hits in 7 innings, with 1 walk and 13 strikeouts of these Dodgers! The Under is 4-0 in deGrom's last 4 starts vs. the National League West. LA has ace Greinke (1.66 ERA) going, with the team 9-4 under the total in Greinke's last 13 home starts. The under is also 17-7 in the Dodgers last 24 vs. a team with a winning record.

891 Toronto Blue Jays (Series)* -150 vs Kansas City Royals (Series) x4
GO JAYS

Agree with the Mets! Might have to tail you with Toronto. This is a bad ass team with a coach who I'm still not sure of. Anyone who pulls a pitcher (Dickey) with a 7-1 lead with 1 more out to get the win in the 5th, I have to question. Interesting matchup.GL!

Agree with the Mets! Might have to tail you with Toronto. This is a bad ass team with a coach who I'm still not sure of. Anyone who pulls a pitcher (Dickey) with a 7-1 lead with 1 more out to get the win in the 5th, I have to question. Interesting matchup.GL!

He did it so he would not have to play Price in the next game.

GL Hound, I knew I should have played Mets yesterday...only got +32 tonight and I'm on the NFL over too

Lets cash these tickets

Good luck and thanks for your continuing contribution!

Yeahhhhhhhhh Mets

big win for lots of us. I had them to win this series along with the Jays. Lost the Cards series play
+$$ so far this post season

Back