Thursday

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Haven't had a big play in awhile but trying to post them when I see them. They've been pretty good TY- tho much better in CFB . I think this is solid and have it capped to not be close. Sure it's public and a sucker bet. I like me the sucker bets that are actually sharp--

bengals -3 to win 3500

Ya I was there Saturday night for MiddlebrooksGate.......glad I got to see the W. Thx for the input.

Sports gambling 101--- regardless of any handicapping model, if you are -3 on turnovers, you lose the bet in the sunday league almost everytime. Amazing the Bungals still had a decent shot to get a push.. sigh

Sports gambling 101--- regardless of any handicapping model, if you are -3 on turnovers, you lose the bet in the sunday league almost everytime. Amazing the Bungals still had a decent shot to get a push.. sigh

I agree. What's even more amazing is that the lions and raiders both won on Sunday with 3+ turnovers. That almost never happens.

Aside from the turnovers, Marv and Co played a huge part.

Should have run the ball on 3rd and 4 prior to the Nugent kick at the end of regulation given they ran it on the 2 plays before. Could have picked up the 1st down and at the very worst forced the Fins to use their final timeout giving Miami less time on the clock, instead Marv and Co elected to throw it - was incomplete and the rest is history.

Back