Thursday

165yds

Pretty much a regular
Rhode Island +4.5

On the surface it might look like Providence is a good team but they aren't. They have played a weak schedule while RI has played a much tougher one. RI has been in most games and could have easily won three more games. I could wait for 5 but not so sure it gets there and more scared of going to 4 so contempt with 4.5. The proper play IMO is RI money line.

Tennessee Tech +3

I see WIGB favored away from home and I'll bite.

17-15 Ats

Under 201 Phoenix

Glad it got off of 199.5, wanted 200 or more so I'm happy with this number. Two tired teams, could argue bad defense but these are jump shooting teams for the most part and see lots of shots falling short on the rim with hopefully not too fast a pace.

10-4 Ats

Of course it goes to 5, bought some more at this number so it's turned into a rare large play for me because I flat bet for the most part.

The leading scorer being out is not worth the amount of points the line has dropped. The line drop IMO is because RI will win outright.

Inspekdah because almost everyone is on Providence at an alarming rate, seeing 6 and 6.5 at some shops.

I'm literally sick to my stomach, largest play of the year for me in CBB and I've lost already 1.5 to 2 points on the line. Yesterday before the lines came out I wanted 4.5 or better so that's why I took it. I deserve to lose this bet just for being dumb. Watch the total in the Phoenix game close at 204. Not even gonna think about it anymore, anyhow thanks everyone and GL.

Raems the Knick game is a tough read for me, not sure what to expect.

Back