Thursday

You wud....going to the Kraken/Knights game tonight and need action....this one more important to Knights for playoff seeding or is this something like PG the sieve being in the net tonight for Krak?????

Related note....My bro-in-law (who you met) texted me last weekend saying a play dropped out of their Bandon trip and the private plan was leaving next morning at 10 am.....he knew FULL WELL that I had not chance on such late notice......fukker.

You wud....going to the Kraken/Knights game tonight and need action....this one more important to Knights for playoff seeding or is this something like PG the sieve being in the net tonight for Krak?????

Related note....My bro-in-law (who you met) texted me last weekend saying a play dropped out of their Bandon trip and the private plan was leaving next morning at 10 am.....he knew FULL WELL that I had not chance on such late notice......fukker.
VGK win tonight and they #1 seed in the west

Kraken win in regulation they tie LA with 102 points (assuming LA loses tonight). Not sure who has the tie breaker there off the top of my head.

I like Brossoit over Grubauer.

VGK win tonight and they #1 seed in the west

Kraken win in regulation they tie LA with 102 points (assuming LA loses tonight). Not sure who has the tie breaker there off the top of my head.

I like Brossoit over Grubauer.
Kraken do

Regulation wins

Back