Bear

Pretty much a regular
Baltimore TT over 2 1/2 1st 5 105/100 L

Baltimore TT over 4 1/2 full game 125/100 L

Cincinnati 1st 5 115/100 L

Cubs/Cinc over 9 100/100 L

Last edited:
What does your 100/100 mean or the other numbers
My plays are based on a 1 unit play being 100. but everyone's unit number is different.. So when I post a play as 100/100, I'm laying 100 to win 100 (+100). If I play 115/100. then I'm laying 115 to win 100 (-115). But everyone has their own unit size that they play with based on their bankroll. For me, I never play more than 5% of my bankroll on any play. and those are rare. Most of my plays are 2-4%. If you go on a good run. you could bump up your unit size. If you go on a cold streak (like we all do) adjust your plays accordingly. It's all about money management.

Tonight was a perfect example of why money management is so important. I had a horseshit night, going 0-4, but I still live to fight another day. 40 years ago, when I first started sports betting, I would have been busted after such a shitty night. But now at 66 years old and paying the bookie a bunch over the years, I learned the hard way how important money management is for long term success.

Tonight was a perfect example of why money management is so important. I had a horseshit night, going 0-4, but I still live to fight another day. 40 years ago, when I first started sports betting, I would have been busted after such a shitty night. But now at 66 years old and paying the bookie a bunch over the years, I learned the hard way how important money management is for long term success.
All the young bucks should copy this onto a post-it and stick it on their phone case. We old pricks have some hard won knowledge to share.

Back