Miami------------90
Cleveland +5.5
Miami -3 (1st Half)----yes i'm crazy
UNDER 193.5

San Antonio------99
Phoenix----------101
San Antonio +6.5
Phoenix -3.5 (1st Half)----still crazy

Dude you're the best! Without saying all that crap about needing this win, blah blah capping bs - you do it straight and clean. PHO wins. Duh? But the SAS covers. My thoughts exactly. Cut out the bs gang and listen to Mr Hook.

There are no genius calls on this game tonight. PHO is hot but the line is generous. Take a PHO ML or a SAS side and have a beer. Get a hooker. Enjoy the game.

Dude you're the best! Without saying all that crap about needing this win, blah blah capping bs - you do it straight and clean. PHO wins. Duh? But the SAS covers. My thoughts exactly. Cut out the bs gang and listen to Mr Hook.

There are no genius calls on this game tonight. PHO is hot but the line is generous. Take a PHO ML or a SAS side and have a beer. Get a hooker. Enjoy the game.

I don't think anyone said they need to win. Care to point him out for me?
Btw the man is obviously an excellent capper, I agree.

Nothing wrong with write-ups either. :smiley_acbe:

hahah....how bout the clubbin angle...gotta love those writeups!

:36_11_6:

yo Franky. my boyz said they knew you fro befour. good deal. anyway captian. not followin you this time. but gl to you and yo sista.

Back