Thursday Umps

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Wow, I'm on an awful stretch here. 0-3 in my last 3 after starting out 11-2 on the Ump Stalking. I'm hoping i can get this back, but i got a little reckless so I need to limit the plays and keep on keeping on...

For tomorrow (leans):
ATL-MIL OVER 9
SF-AZ OVER 8.5
TOR-OAK UNDER 8
CHW-TB UNDER 8.5

After Umps:
CHW-TB: Jackson vs. Danks-- No UMPS til gametime prolly
ATL-MIL: Campillo vs. McClung-- Fairchild (Over)
SF-AZ: Zito vs. Johnson-- Winters (Neutral)
TOR-OAK: Lisch vs. Eveland-- Layne (Under/Neutral)

Narrowed down to possibilities:
ATL-MIL OVER 9
-Starters are relievers but both have good stats this year and are off of good outings as starters.
TOR-OAK UNDER 8
-I think the starters are very good, but i'm worried about the umpire despite the weak bats on both sides.

you'll get it back. GL tonight.

btw, I'm curious, why would you say you're worried for the ump is you have an underrish/neutral ump for the Toronto game?

:shake:

TOR/OAK ump is 2-9 O/U, two hot pitchers & two shitty offenses, I'll take under but I smell a 10-8 game when everything is set up too perfectly

well it's not a 64.4% strikes umpire like I normally use when i'm playing unders.

good luck guys and let the stalking begin for the umps we don't know

LAYNE is actually a clubber at 60.4 percent strikes, despite his poor record. Also, the two pitchers each went the distance last time. You figure one of them to maybe regress...

Cash: Same deal with WEGNER yesterday. His percentage was 60.1 before last night (OVER clubber).

B. WELKE in Queens tonight. Clubber to the UNDER. Both pitchers were decent last time. I bet it U 8.5 -105.

GL fellas...

i saw welke in ny, but how can you pull the trigger with penny on the mound the way he has pitched? Yeah, LAD is scoring like dogshit, but penny has never fared well against the mets. He got shelled last time he faced them, maybe revenge angle, but still scary..

no alou in the lineup def helps, considering he hits .417 off of penny...accounting for a lot of his sorrow.. we'll see how it goes

I'll take my chances with Penny keeping this one close. Can't see the Dodgers scoring more than 3 here. 5-3 Mets win and we'll see each other at the window.

im seeing b welke on usa today... i believe he actually leans to the over... i didnt play it because of the conflicting info.

Back