Thursday Umps, weather, etc...

mrpickem

SDQL Badass Stat Boss
View attachment 32835

24750ce0-5f5e-4e0d-9688-26c14c376d7c.png

Thanks for posting as always.

Question: does anyone recall an Angel Hernandez day game under angle? For some reason, sticks in my memory that he skews further under in day games, but can't find it in my notes anywhere right now.

Umps we know:

Mia: DiMuro
Det: Drake
Oak: Hernandez
ChiW: Torres
Phi: Wolcott

Umps we're stalking:

Cederstrom was in Atl
Culbreth was in NYY
Cuzzi was in Sea
Dreckman was in Mil
Fletcher was in KC
Hickox was in StL
Hoberg was in in Bal
Holbrook was in Arz
Randazzo was in LAD
Ripperger was in TB

Games we're stalking:

TB/NYY
SD/Atl
NYM/Arz
Bos/Sea

Thanks for posting as always.

Question: does anyone recall an Angel Hernandez day game under angle? For some reason, sticks in my memory that he skews further under in day games, but can't find it in my notes anywhere right now.
You're likely thinking of someone else. Hernandez is 9-10 o/u in the daytime in the past 2 years. Off the top of my head, Eddings, Bellino and Barksdale are solid under-umps during the day in recent years.

Heads up. MLB.com is listing a different order of umps in Philly. They have Ortiz behind the plate. So either they're wrong or Ortiz and Wolcott have swapped spots in the rotation.

MLB.com showing Visconti in the Bronx (not on our list) but Hickox (on our list) at 1B. Doesn't usually happen mid-week but who knows?

You're likely thinking of someone else. Hernandez is 9-10 o/u in the daytime in the past 2 years. Off the top of my head, Eddings, Bellino and Barksdale are solid under-umps during the day in recent years.

Thanks, HB. E definitely is stronger to the under during the day. Bellino and Barksdale both top 7 under umps for me, will have to pay attention for their day games even more.

Back