Thursday top unit play

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Va Tech +3, -120, 6 units; 3600-3000. WIN

added VT ML, +120, 2 units ; 1000-1200. WIN

I may add a ML bet later. My CFB record is buried in here somewhere. I'll try to update it this weekend. Its not very good. Been focusing on the NFL for the most part but couldn't pass this one up.

VA tech is a more talented team IMO, period. Here is a quick summary of why I made this a top unit play:

Revenge- last year's disappointing loss to GT at home will be motivation. WIN

Defense- Completely shut down one of the nation's top rated passers for 58 minutes last week and it was no fluke. BC made plays down the stretch (and I had BC on a large play so I loved it) but make no mistake, the VT defense is playing at a very high level. WIN

Hangover from LW / Motivation?- I mentioned in Sharks thread, that this is what concerned me. They have alot to play for as they still control their own destiny and a rematch with BC in the ACC title game is very possible. WIN

Motivation for an in-season rematch against a team they dominated but broke their heart at the end is very motivating to 20 year old kids. WIN

"That's our motivation," CB Brandon Flowers said. "Everybody here wants Boston College again. They're going to be in the ACC championship. Now we've got to fight every week to get in that championship game. "

"Just getting back out there playing again, getting to show everybody that we are a good team," senior receiver Eddie Royal said, "and just taking your frustration out on another team... that's what we plan to do."

:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
lmfao! that fondy?

tee*dub<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_569351", true); </SCRIPT>
Cheerleading Captain

ML dropped from +125 to +115, but the line stayed at +2.5... WTF. Probably pass on the ML now. Should have grabbed it earlier

lmfao! that fondy?

tee*dub<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_569351", true); </SCRIPT>
Cheerleading Captain

attachment.php

couldn't have nailed this one more perfectly. 8+ units to the good.. Congrats to all VT backers..:smiley_acbe:

Back