Thursday TNT NBA

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Up around 15 units last night. That makes +26 units the past 2 days.

Plays:

ML Parlay (2 Units): (L)

Cleveland
San Antonio

Cavs 2H -5.5 1 unit (L)

Spurs ML Risking over 9 units to win 5 units (W)

Spurs 2H -3.5 2 units (W)

Match-ups:

Cleveland Cavs -?

I won't play this at anything LESS than 4.5...I expect something around 5 or 6. The Bulls winning last night just made this play even stronger. Cavs sit just .5 games up on Chicago for #2 in the East. Miami sits in 4th and now a full game up on Washington for the division. With Arenas and Butler injured, the Heat have to think they are sitting pretty right now as far as getting the 4th seed. I'm not saying Miami will sit back in this game, because they still trail #3 seed Toronto by only 1.5 games. But this game is clearly bigger for Cleveland. Miami should go 6-1 after this Cleveland game, so the urgency just isn't there tonight. Cleveland returns after an unsuccessful 5 game road trip. 3-2 is not what they wanted. This is a must win, because they head out for a mini road trip at a desperate Wizards team, then at Detroit. Add in a home game vs. a desperate Nets squad after the Pistons game. Cavs should get this W fairly easily. 10+...

San Antonio Spurs ML -? (5 Units or more)

This line will drop. I'd like to get about -170. The line MAY get to 3 by tip. I've had this circled since the Spurs mini 3 game slump. They slipped past NOK by 4 at home, beat Utah by 9 at home (game was close til 2:00 mark), then lost to Indiana away. Basically, I expected them to turn it on after that stretch, and dominate these last 9 games (Specificially the home games, where they haven't looked as dominate). Well, they beat the Sonics by 20 on Tuesday. The starters sat the entire 4th quarter. The Spurs sit 3 games back from the Suns for #2 in the West. I expect them to go undefeated the rest of the season. A game at Dallas on 4/15 is their only road block. Denver might give a fight on 4/18, pending their playoff situation. The Spurs want to gain momentum and confidence heading into the playoffs. More importantly, they want to set a message to the West. There seems to be no talk of the Spurs winning the West this year. Tonight is a statement game. The Spurs have owned the Suns at home in past years. 5-1 SU in San Antonio the past 3 years. The season series is split, with each team taking a game at home. San Antonio took a 16pt beat down in Pheonix the last time these two teams met. Nice opportunity for some payback. Basically, if Pheonix lost to Dallas Sunday this wouldn't have been a play and maybe a small play on the Suns. With the Suns coming off a big win and playing another huge game especially on the road in such a short span, this situation is picture-perfect for a Spurs victory.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
i have no choice but to root for those thugs from south beach in this spot.

bulls baby

I know you'll be on Spurs as well, but any fear of the TNT underdog trend. I don't know the numbers, and I know it is irrelevant to the actual games, but on TNT, the underdogs just seem to cover. Maybe a spurs Cavs ML Parley?

I know you'll be on Spurs as well, but any fear of the TNT underdog trend. I don't know the numbers, and I know it is irrelevant to the actual games, but on TNT, the underdogs just seem to cover. Maybe a spurs Cavs ML Parley?

I'd need to see some actual #'s for this trend. I don't think you can go worse than 1-1 playing the fav's tonight.

I'm still undecided whether or not I'd back a spread play on Spurs. If it gets to 3, I'd probably say yes. Until then, I will strictly back the ML.

you said public was gona be on the suns big right now its about even.

I think this game can go either way and finish around the number.

I will be on the Suns cuz i hate going against them gl.

I cant figure out the Heat game tho

I think there is more Suns bets out there right now. The money is coming in on SAS now. We will see how it looks closer to tip time.

Like I said, I really have no opinion on the ATS play. All I know is the Spurs WILL win this game.

Betting to win 5 units on the ML, then I will take it from halftime. Might be able to get some solid value laying less juice.

Back