Thursday the pox on the Nationals Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
if it was at all helpful i'd go check to see how many unearned runs they've allowed when I've been on them, but it's not

leans from the BOL open:
BAL +148: Tichenor
TOR +116: Hudson

on the radar:
MIN +149: Drake
HOU u8 -125: Meals
StL -142

Let's at least hold off on the pox for a day, got the ongoing under.

You bullish on the Jays, GW? Saw you like 'em tonight (Wesnesday) too. Sanchez should bolster the pen, back Thursday I think, he's a weapon.

You bullish on the Jays, GW? Saw you like 'em tonight (Wesnesday) too. Sanchez should bolster the pen, back Thursday I think, he's a weapon.

didn't know that, saw they were looking to get Latos but they need all the arms they can get...

Kinda been against OAK all season and that's what has kept me afloat, but TOR was very good to me last year and they've gotten a bit of their bullpen issues behind them so i've warmed back up. Had them last night, too, so it's the entire series at this point

love two plays tomorrow. Both chalky though so will have get creative.

Hutchison scratched for Dickey? Smoked the number and for a second straight day my SP gets scratched

Zona sendin out a kid who was at class A most of the yr, except for 3 starts in AA where he struggled

Killersports
Does like the Royals
Pitt
Dodgers
under in Yank game
Does not like the Indiana's
Pirates over

Went 6-1 yesterday. The 1 loss being an a diamondback in game +1000 in the 6th inning. What a disappointment.

RA is 0-7 5.60era away
Tor was hitting LHP well, but has tailed off
Kaz pitching for his next team

RA is 0-7 5.60era away
Tor was hitting LHP well, but has tailed off
Kaz pitching for his next team

lineups are so different, but i do really dislike Dickey and try to fade him as often as I can as a big fave. His lineup as a dog is a ton considering how good he can be on those random days, just not happy as if I played him now I would be backing an inferior pitcher a dime worse than my original fucking bet

Very tough decision in the Orioles Yankees game.

Ubaldo prefers Joseph catching. Not Weiters.

Yankees are going out on a 10 day road trip after this game.

The orioles are struggling offensively. The Yankees middle of the lineup is playing really well. Ubaldos day numbers have been great this season but I'm not sure how many of those were with each catcher.

Very tough decision in the Orioles Yankees game.

Ubaldo prefers Joseph catching. Not Weiters.

Yankees are going out on a 10 day road trip after this game.

The orioles are struggling offensively. The Yankees middle of the lineup is playing really well. Ubaldos day numbers have been great this season but I'm not sure how many of those were with each catcher.

Ubaldo close to an automatic loss these days playing off a loss on the road

Astros going to bump the young Velasquez or the crappy Feldman?

@jcrasnick: Scott Kazmir has been traded to #Astros for Jake Nottingham and Dan Mengden, source confirms.

Pretty low price for Kazmir IMO. He's from Houston? Or the Houston area. Really good for Houston.

Lol ubaldo. Might be able to get on a good in game under in the Yankee game if this turns ugly early

Don't know about those guys, but they might be good, Stros system is bursting with talent right now, even after recent call-ups. Trading Kaz isn't exactly trading Cole Hamels, he's a resurrected zombie.

Well Yankee fans can just leave now. The weather is too beautiful to be watching the rest of this game. Yanks minds will be on the upcoming road trip and the Orioles struggles are bad. Rest of the game should be a snoozer

under 10.5 -105 live

Back