ThursDay stuff

as hard as I tried to make a comeback after Wed early game fiasco, I just couldnt scrape out a wining day
10-10-1 -0.97 ytd +79

Det Under 9.5 -144 x1

Last edited:
Gorgolon, I hope today doesnt startout like Wed. I thought I saw something in the Det side but expected less than 3 runs from CWS...Hope we can get this win in and start the day off right....Let me know if u need some help getting that -1 book

az, I hate to root against my Braves also. In fact I have only bet against them 3 time this yr and gone 2-1.

Coach, good to see u in here pard. Hope we have a big day

IC Kid Thanks for the vote of confidence, hope this thread has helped. Good to have u in here. Dont be afraid to post ur plays and thoughts. U may make or save me some $$
As far as the wnba tonite, I thought the line were extremely tight
I did play
601 Phoenix Mercury/Minnesota Lynx* Over 166 x2 I like this up to 172
607 Indiana Fever* -2 -115 vs Seattle Storm x1 no more than -3

I am leaning towards these but hoping the line moves in my favor
Lean, Minni +3, NY.Chi Under 150, Ind/Sea Under 142
I will post these later

Thanks and GL guys

added
906 Washington Nationals* -1 -128 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2

905 Philadelphia Phillies/Washington Nationals* Under 7½ -140 x1

907 Cincinnati Reds* -111 vs Miami Marlins x1

909 Pittsburgh Pirates* -111 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x1

915 Los Angeles Angels/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9½ -140 x1

920 Kansas City Royals* -1 -143 vs Minnesota Twins x2

921 Toronto Blue Jays* -125 vs Houston Astros x2
921 Toronto Blue Jays/Houston Astros* Over 8 -135 x1

CFL
422 Hamilton Tigercats* -4 -115 vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers x1
421 Winnipeg Blue Bombers/Hamilton Tigercats* Under 51 x1

GL today blood. Cfb lines been out, where u been? :tiphat:
I'll get over there soon, I have made a couple of plays but hate to load up on what appears now to be a good line when we still have 3 wks left and we are dealing with 18 yr old kids that will do something stupid in that period time, get suspended the 1st game, and screw up a good play as of today. Its has happened to me to many time. I will wait until a few days before the game and buy the side to one of my key #s.... U know me, I am not afraid to buy pts :) Thanks tru BOL this season my friend

918 Cleveland Indians* -131 vs Seattle Mariners x1
917 Seattle Mariners/Cleveland Indians* Under 9½ -161 x half

down 3.98 to start the day again

adding
911 Atlanta Braves* +190 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1 ...Hayward is still out but Simmons is back. Teheran is no slouch with a 2.71 ERA this season, going 10-6 in the process. He's struck out 132 batters, given up just 31 walks and only 45 earned runs. He hasn't allowed more than 3 runs in a game in his last eight starts. That could spell trouble for the Dodgers who average just 3.8. We all know Kershaw can get the job done but at this price I am willing to give the Braves a shot
911 Atlanta Braves/Los Angeles Dodgers* Under 7 -220 x1 .... yeah, I'll lay the price for this # with these two SP and pens
911 Atlanta Braves* +2½ -205 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x2 with some insurance just in case :)

GLTA

Last edited:
Kershaw off 9 innings and 113 pitches 4 days ago. Greatly looking forward to the game. Good luck blood.

another good pitchers dual as Kershaw goes the distance as the Braves lose 2-1 Kershaw is just damn impressive.

another day for me where I dug a whole early in the day and could not climb out
9-8 -2.14 ytd +76 two losing days in a row

wnba went 3-1 and cfl 0-2

GLTA

Back