ThursDay stuff

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
7/17/2014 12:35 PM WNBA Basketball 652 Tulsa Shock* -125 vs San Antonio Silver Stars x 1
and
Over 161 x half

I know you only went a half on the over but I think you may be in a little trouble with that one. The other 3 games later tonight go crazy on the over. And yes, I am disagreeing with you. Lord knows we have disagreed with each other in the past 20 years or so. You know I'm rooting for you but every once in a while we have to tell each other we're full of shit. GL :)

Did you know that for $10 you can sign up and watch all the rest of the WNBA games on line? Each and every game! Go to WNBA.com and sign up today!

Did that sound like a commercial? GL

I know you only went a half on the over but I think you may be in a little trouble with that one. The other 3 games later tonight go crazy on the over. And yes, I am disagreeing with you. Lord knows we have disagreed with each other in the past 20 years or so. You know I'm rooting for you but every once in a while we have to tell each other we're full of shit. GL :)

Thanks pardner...Shock is really in a funk 0-5 but reading between the lines(hell no mlb to capp so had time to look ) they want this game before the allstar game this wkend has started out to be a 160 pt game but u know how that goes in the last half :)

and ur opinion is always appreciated in my thread...GL King

Did you know that for $10 you can sign up and watch all the rest of the WNBA games on line? Each and every game! Go to WNBA.com and sign up today!

Did that sound like a commercial? GL
U know I have a internet speed problem where I live...hell I cant stream anything.
I have to do Yahoo live to keep updated

25-25 end of 1st at least a decent chance of an Over

back in a bit, gotta go get some exercise in :) so i can start drinking

They are hitting everything they throw up. Should go way over easily. GL

naaawwwww same old shit as the last three wks plat hard 1st half and then quit i think it conditioning and the mental state of the women. they are getting tire and cant fight thru it

Tulsa and the Over wins 95-90...it aint baseball butt hell, its beer $$

Wire, this is pretty damn typical of women, They are just hard to understand. 60 frigging pts in the 4 qrt...who the hell knows??

Now, 3 more ladies games tonite and a CFL game :) :)

8:35 PM Canadian Football 422 Winnipeg Blue Bombers* -115 vs Edmonton Eskimos x half

421 Edmonton Eskimos/Winnipeg Blue Bombers* Over 54 -116 x1.5

looks to me that the sides are about even but both have ability to put some pts on the board

655 Connecticut Sun/Phoenix Mercury* Over 159 -110 x1

656 Phoenix Mercury* -9 -170 vs Connecticut Sun x 1

657 Washington Mystics/Los Angeles Sparks* Over 154 x1

won some baskets lost some Canadian football in a shocker winning day over all but whose keeping count

and today we have some baseball

GLTA

Back