Thursday RL Day In-game

Gandolf

Leader of the Van Buren Boys
On NYY, DET, CIN and ATL RLs this afternoon.

Texas strikes first on Wang

Reds early pounding of Houston, up 6-0

Verlander sneaks out of 1st inning jam

Atlanta starting fast against Boomer Wells

Will anyone score in Fishville?

Yanks shitting the bed so far. You've got every other play under control there, except the Yanks. It's early I know, but I didn't expect 2 hits off Wang in the 1st and NONE from the Yanks against McCarthy...

I'm on the Yanks as well, so I hope they do the job. GO YANKEES.

GO RUNS at COMERICA and White Sox.

hi BAR what's up. Did you see how D'Antoni FINALLY screwed the Spurs, I believe this is the 1st tactical win for the Suns over the Spurs EVER :D.

Good job for him, I hope PJ & Pop figure something out, maybe throw more bodies inside since the rhythm is obviously secondary right now.
Just a thought.

Btw, I think the Bulls steal one from you guys tonight. 4:1 nevertheless. ;).

GO YANKS & SOX :cheers:

Plenty of time left for the Yanks. Weaver is already 1 run away from going 0 for 6 in quality starts this year.

Hudson getting by without A material so far. Boomer had to run the bases in the top of the 3rd, lets see if that tires him during the Braves turn at bat.

Homer Cabrera on a 3-1 count :D.

1-1 Yankees. COME ON WE CAN DO THIS (I have Yanks -2 that's why I'm so jumpy :D)

I think the Yanks will start to hit better now that it's the 2nd time around the order for McCarthy.

Lot of name pitchers putting in so-so games today:

Wang 1.8 WHIP
Verlander 1.88 WHIP
Harang 1.58 WHIP
Hudson 1.5 WHIP
Zambrano 3 runs in 1st

I laid off that one Believe but I think the Angels are the right side. Good luck to you!

Back