Thursday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
1-1-1 on Tuesday, nothing last night. Gotta make this relatively fast today.

Sides 23-29 -5.42 unit
Totals 72-59-12 +14.25 unit
YTD 95-88-12 + 8.83 unit

Calgary / Minnesotta under 5

Tough to play unders at 5, but alot easier when the 2 teams are CGY and Minny. Both team under 3 a night goals for and against. Minny at under 2 at home against. Under 2 allowed in their last 5 to boot. Under is 9-3 in Minny, 8-2-3 last 13 meetings.

Colorado / San Jose under 5.5

Both teams are holding opponents under 3 for the season. But take a look at the last 5 stats and you will see why I like this one to go under the total. SJ has 3 thrown 3 shut outs in their and allowing 0.8 goals, but only scoring 1.8 themselves. 2.8 and 2.8 for Colorado respectively. I think the PK #'s for Avs are a bit skewed asthey havent been taking many penalties but have gotten burned when they do and a whole whack came vs CGY. Under 7-3 in SJ, 8-5 in Col road games.

Pittsburgh / NY Rangers over 6.5 +104

Both score in bunches on the road and at home. Both allow goals in bunches on the road and at home. Rangers last 3 games have totalled 27 goals, Pitts last 3 20 goals total. Last time they met in the Garden the score was a 6-5 Pittsburgh win.

Buffalo / Florida under 6.5

Florida has scored 3 goals in their last 5 games. Hows that for a write up:cheers:

Montreal / NY Islanders under 5.5

Montreal plays an ugly road game, Isles play a defensive style

Trends, trends trends.

Recent Trends | In Depth

Montreal:
  • Under is 8-1-2 in MON last 11 games as an underdog.
  • Under is 8-1-3 in MON last 12 road games.
  • Under is 9-2-3 in MON last 14 Thu. games.
NY Islanders:
  • Under is 8-1-1 in NYI last 10 vs. Northeast.
  • Under is 11-2-2 in NYI last 15 overall.
  • Under is 20-6-1 in NYI last 27 home games.
Head to Head:
  • Home team is 22-6-2 in the last 30 meetings.
  • Under is 10-4 in the last 14 meetings in New York.
Thats all

GL everyone:cheers:

Love your totals...on em each for half unit at varying juices...

Try and improve on my 12-5 NHL tail record...Imma no popcorn...but imma alright.

BAR - good to hear that. Most of them I saw were around even earlier, havent looked at them since. I'll do what I can man. GL tonight:cheers:

Just been pickin good tails this year...been a few weeks tho...been busy..like to even glance over tils for 3-5 minutes..haven't had time..these look good though///

Ride or Collide baby!

Most of these picks are very reasonable. Some doubts about the wisedom of betting Huet under. GL

Tuck - understand his recent play is a bit suspect. But Im typically a fan of playing a 'good' goalie after being pulled and missing the next start. For all the recent play he still has a GAA a hair over 2 and save % over .930. Pretty good #'s, added on to his 1.74 GAA vs the Isles .947 save % in 3 starts. Under so far 2-0 in 2nd of B2B for MTL. GL tonight, nice call taking the 0.5 as well in MTL. :cheers:

Tazz - sweet avatar:wacka wacka: thanks man, been a rough go of it with the sides this season with mostly dogs so Im giving them a rest for a bit. Great to see you here bro . GL.

For those that dont know Taz, he is one helluva capper:cheers: Gl

Back