ThursDay Pucks

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
2-2-2 +0.37 last +1.23ytd

Thursday...looks like todays card is going to take more work as I see some very close games
Toronto Maple Leafs* -110 vs New York Islanders 110/100
Washington Capitals* -125 vs Montreal Canadiens 125/100

still looking

blood gl my brother the season just started we will make the devil pay the book

Thanks guys...looks like it going to take a while for some of these teams to settle in. Hate to lay this price but it looks like a winner to me
adding
Montreal Canadiens/Washington Capitals* Over 5 -170 85/50

Last edited:
As a caps fan, can you explain reasoning? Thanks.

Dollaz...i have just seen bit and pieces of their 1st two games and to me they are not as bad as their 0-2 record indicates. I think its just a matter of time before the player get in sync with Oates who is installing a new system in a very short time. I know Holtby that has given up ten goals in two games but he does not start tonite as Neuvirth gets the start to change things up. If Neuvirth plays well he could possibly win the starting job. Caps get a Montreal team that has some holes in their defense with some youth up front. Montreal lost their first game game 2-1 vs Toronto and didn't look good doing so, Montreal then took advantage of a Florida squad that played the night before in Ottawa and too the Canadians credit handle them easily 4-1. Price means everything, Washington who just a game a go was a -1.65 home favorite over a Winnipeg team that I think out classes this Montreal team now finds themselves as just a -1.30 to -1.35 home favorite. You have a great home team playing against a terrible road team who still doesnt have their best defensivemen and one of their best players in the line up. I think will see a better hockey game out of the Cap's tonight and we're getting them at a big discount. @ -120, there was no way I could turn this play down.

GL Dollaz
btw, Caps and Pens are two of my fav teams

Thanks teeeed, U to buddy

adding
Dallas Stars* +110 vs Chicago Blackhawks 50/55
Chicago Blackhawks/Dallas Stars* Over 5½ +105 50/52

Im Takin the (62) st louis Blues -170... Not much value but a solid win

Im Takin the (62) st louis Blues -170... Not much value but a solid win

I agree with u WinningBig, Blues ML is a safe bet and the best bet...the -1's like I play are sucker bets and ''kinda like kissing ur sister...U dont get much from it ...but then again, not losing much either''

GL buddy and thanks for stopping by

Back