Thursday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
St Louis goof helped the acct # but not the overall #. Boston played well, so did Chicago it was a very entertaining game save for the final result of course. Penalty shot in OT was a brutal move, but not the guy you want there. Anyways, to Thursday we go.

Totals 22-27-1 -4.54
Sides 24-32 -2.56
YTD 46-59 -7.10

Detroit -0.5 -108

Think this is a nice rebound spot for the Wings, with TB coming off a B2B, 0-2 this season.

Phoenix +163

History is dictating this line IMO, not that PHX has played well in the second half of B2B and a team winners of 4 of 5 playing a team muddling at .500 right now (l10)

LA Kings / Dallas over 5.5

Stars return home where they allow over 4 goals a night, and score over 4 a night. I usually like playing overs in the second half of home and homes, with a little more familiarity.

Edmonton -0.5 +109

When the Leafs start killing penalties, I'll stop fading em. But while they are at 55% and the worst in the league playing a team with a fine PP unit and a goalie who is playing well I'll jump in.

Montreal -115

All for now. GL everyone:cheers:

Last edited:
Good luck. Agree that history is dictating the line in Minny, but too much for me to overlook. Phx did look good last night.

GSRO - thanks. GL

C-Man - it is a daunting history, Bryz is playing well and I'll be fine if they decide to go with Tellqvist too. Minny returning home, playing not so great. Line is off IMO. GL

BAR - USA... USA... USA... GL

Steed - gl cha cha

added a play on Montreal

Is this stat correct?

Osgood is 16-0-0 versus Tampa Bay either lifetime or his last 16.

Pucks- good to hear, lets get em.

BAR - very true

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl align=left width="24%" height=18></TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>MIN</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>T</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>OTL</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>EGA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GAA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV%</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SO</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left> Career vs Tampa Bay</TD><TD class=yspscores>18</TD><TD class=yspscores>16</TD><TD class=yspscores>966</TD><TD class=yspscores>16</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>29</TD><TD class=yspscores>1.80</TD><TD class=yspscores>454</TD><TD class=yspscores>425</TD><TD class=yspscores>.936</TD><TD class=yspscores>2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Noose - thanks. GL

Kyle - sounds good to me. GL

Satyr - 1 out of 35 are funny, it was bound to happen today. Thanks. GL tonight

Back