Thursday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
0-1-2 last night. Brar, thanks man, GL. Onto Thursdau night, treadking right along. Need to get this season going... have to be quick again. 'tis the season.

Totals 48-48-8 +0.97
Sides 27-40 -7.17
YTD 75-88-8 -6.20

Montreal / Philadelphia under 6

Montreal really struggling to find the net lately at 2.4 a night in their L5, their PK unit is hurting, but they arent taking that many penalties as they havent taken more than 5 in their last 9 games. Philly is holding opponents to 2.00 in their L5 games. IMO total should be 5.5 so I'll bite on the under. Nittymaki doesnt really concern me as the time he has seen he has played well.

Edmonton / Detroit over 5.5

Really all you need to look at is L5 games and it will show why I like the under. Oilers are scoring 3.4 a night, WIngs scoring 3.8 a night. Oilers are allowing 4 in that same time. Wings granted are allowing 1.2 in that frame but the style and open ice that should be available should help this total. Game in Det played to 4-2 final, over is 5-0 Oilers L5. I'll take a shot at it.

Colorado / Nashville over 5.5

Admittedly stubborn person, lol. Both teams are allowing over 3 goals a night in their L5 games, both teams give up more than 3 home / away splits, Preds scoring 3.2 at home, Avs scoring 3.6 L5, adds up to an over play for myself

GL everyone:cheers:

Last edited:
Pretty bad beat on the game in Cbus last night...16 shots each and get 5 goals off that....which is amazing..LBJ score on 25% of shots and u don't hit an over..

Sick.

Jump - ah, it happens. Little more frustrated with pusing a game and one team having 6 goals. Happens, little more than Id like this year,lol. But it will turn. GL

Back