Thursday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Like I said yesterday, stubborn to a fault sometimes. Hopefully people are making $$ fading this recent run. lol. Anyways, 1-2 last night, things will turn. Not a whole lot of time to type this morning, 2 played last night.

Totals 27-31-5 -3.48
Sides 20-24 +0.18
YTD 47-55-5 -3.10

Toronto / Boston under 5.5

Chicago / Nashville over 5.5

Anaheim / LA over 5.5

Philadelphia -122

Florida / Washington under 6

GL everyone:cheers:

BAR - lol. GL

TMike - no doubt, just keep on trudging along. Should turn, I dont feel Im missing anything capping the games, just not getting the bounces right now. GL

i hear yah man these totals have been extremely brutal, what really bugs me the most is that teams that are "Suppose" to score don't and teams who suck on the offense get 4 goals. And those 10 shots and 3 goals bullshit really irks me. Check up on tru about some of last years stats on the O/U i know we did some research about how the lines had to adjust around november/december because teams were finally getting to know the system better with the rule change. Barely seeing any 6.5 anymore.

SC:
Like 'em all except for the 2nd one, heh heh...GL and you are too good of a capper to stay where you are....my recent awakening came as a result of actually not working nights and being able to see a lot of games...stick with it.

93953970_242bc88e85.jpg

Tmike- I could be wrong but I dont think there has been one7 all season. GL

Satyr - lets get it. GL

TSA - thanks man, you too. GL

Xpression - thanks man. GL

Noose - just a stretch at a timewhere it looks worse than it is. GL

Cat - i likes what I likes. lol. GL

Back