Thursday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Press, Satyr, mago, Brar, T-dot, Charvik, Mike - sorry I couldnt get back to ya last night. Thanks for the words though, hope you had a good night. GL this season fellas.

2-1 on the Evening, certainly take that to start it off and any night for that matter. Onto Thursday, still short but will be more than happy to discuss if needed.

Totals 2-0 +2.00
Sides 0-1 -1.00
YTD 2-1 +1.00

New Jersey / Tampa Bay under 5.5

San Jose / Edmonton over 5.5

Phoenix / St Louis under 5.5

GL Everyone:cheers:

i had similar plays to u last nite but i took Carolina win! Those buggers! ugh, proline hurts lol.

NJ/TB is such a toss up bro i have no idea how the Devils will react losing markee players! HOpefully that under hits!

TMike - tough one. Watched a little on RDS, MTL's PK looked pretty weak but Huet played well enough to get them in the game. They'll need him all year. Tough one with Pro Line. Just don't know where the scoring will come from, while remaining a defensive club in Jersey. GL tonight

Is it me or have the books put out real low totals this year already? I don't recall seeing so many 5.5 this early in the season last year...

DX - took note of that last night when I was jotting down the opening lines. There is pretty much the concensus going into the year that scoring will be down this season. For the most part anyways. Tonight has some defensive battles going on. Better err on the side of a 5.5 from a books perspective than posting all 6's... GL

TMike - tough one. Watched a little on RDS, MTL's PK looked pretty weak but Huet played well enough to get them in the game. They'll need him all year. Tough one with Pro Line. Just don't know where the scoring will come from, while remaining a defensive club in Jersey. GL tonight

I watched that game. It looks like Montreal'll be a little like last year; theyll stay in games thanks to their powerplay, and their 5 on 5 hockey will be sub-par again. GL tonight.

<STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE>

I watched that game. It looks like Montreal'll be a little like last year; theyll stay in games thanks to their powerplay, and their 5 on 5 hockey will be sub-par again. GL tonight.

<STYLE type=text/css>.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE>

definitely... now lack that big gun in Souray, but will get the majority on the PP... PK looked pretty bad IMO. Got a nice break in OT with the PP goal by the looks of things. Things get really open 4 on 3. GL cat:cheers:

Back