Thursday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Tough few days of the week, make a little, lose a little. Onto Thursday Nights games.

Sides 43-42 +5.49 unit
Totals 139-130-26 +12. 36 unit
YTD 182-172-26 +17.85 unit

Toronto -115

Pretty good price IMO. Yeah Philly is playing better, but thats reflected in the line, LEafs have won 3 matchups in a row, 4 of 5. They have also won 8 of their last 10 road games and are much better on the road this year at 16-10. Philly, well they are the worst home team in the league with just 5 wins coming all year in their arena. Leafs score 3.3 on the road Philly scores 2.7. Leafs give up 3.14, Philly 3.7. Raycroft is playing his best hockey of the season. With Montreal strugling last night this is a key game to get the Leafs into the playoff seedings down the stretch.

Thats it right now. Looking at a couple others

GL everyone:cheers:

Already on Toronto and I added a play on Carolina. Those are the only 2 plays for me on the ice tonight.

Devil - thanks to your team for knocking off the Habs last night. lol. Good to hear you like the Leafs too. GL

Devils pretty much own the Habs... unfortunately, I did not bet the game though...

Any word on Gionta? I saw him go hard into the boards, looked like a shoulder... he left the game and did not come back.

Good luck Santa. One thing that I never play is the TB-WAS matchup, I can remember these two always combining for some strange results in the past, one team blazing and the other struggling, the struggling team takes it. Some really special rivalry here if you ask me. I can't be bothered now and search for history and spots for both teams, but I remember this as it was stuck in my mind after I got burnt once, always paid attention when those two played.

Anyways, GL tonight :shake: good writeup on the Leafs, still considering that one.

Liquid - lets get those 2 man. GL tonight

Satyr - definitely hear ya. My thinking is if TB is to win its going to be the 2 goal variety which is why I took the PL. IMO probably playing the most consistent hockey for about 3 months in the league. GL with your plays tonight.

$$ - sounds good. we should both be winners. GL tonight

Back