Thursday Pucks

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
1-0 last night. Lots of interesting games on the card tonight.

Sides 40-37 +6.94 unit
Totals 135-124-25 +14.28 unit
YTD 175-161-25 +21.22 unit

Pittsburgh -0.5 +105

33-14... .thats what Pitt has outscored the Flyers this year in 6 games, only one being a 1 goal game and none being decided in OT. Pittsburgh has won 8 of their last 10. Philly has lost 8 of their last 10. Its not like Philly dominates at home... they've won 3 games there this year.

Los Angeles +140

What makes Washington a -160 fave at most spots? In my opinion... nothing. THey have lost 7 of 10, are scoring 1.6 a night in their last 5 games and have gone to shootouts in their last 2. Take a shot with a pup in this one who is pretty much the same but scoring more.

Gotta run for a bit. Looking at totals now

GL everyone:cheers:

PCB - just cant argue with one teams dominance, gotta like the value with LA too. GL tonight

Adding

Carolina / Boston under 6.5

Toronto / Nashville over 5.5

Thats all.

GL everyone:cheers:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Good luck tonight Santa! I like that Kings play alot.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Against you on TOR/NSH but as long as TOR wins I'll be happy to give you the OVER, heh heh....don't trust Kings enough to bet on them but wouldn't take Caps at that price either...so let's go eith the UNDER.

GL!

Terp - thanks man, lets get the Kings man. GL

Noose - Im in the same lines as Yanks in that Raycroft is playin above his head and the way the Preds skate at home etc its set a little low. IE 3 weeks ago, the total would be 6 - 6.5 IMO. GL tonight with all the plays, all the same

SC: I always ride a hot goalie...but when Raycroft crashes ( and it has to really soon) it will be a big downer. May TIVO the game as I have to work tonight.

SC: I always ride a hot goalie...but when Raycroft crashes ( and it has to really soon) it will be a big downer. May TIVO the game as I have to work tonight.

truth be told, if Mason was in for Nashville at the same time, it would most likely be a no play for myself.

But I do like the Leafs to win, and they are playing real well onthis road trip / stretch of games and getting nearly 2-1 its good value as well. :wacka wacka:

good luck Santa, tailed you with the Pens, but worried now for taking the Red Wings.

:shake:

Satyr - bad break in the last 30 seconds... happens. Onto the next game

Canes goes over with 4 goals in 4 minutes and an EN goal up 4-2... hate that.

yep bad break but it happens. Btw at the time of (my) writing the Pens were still up :(

ah moving on now :D.

yep bad break but it happens. Btw at the time of (my) writing the Pens were still up :(

ah moving on now :D.

definitely a couple tough ones tonight... Kings lose in OT... Pens win in OT... 4 goals in 4 minutes... just waiting to see how the Leafs games ends, lol.

chalking it up to 'one of those nights':hairout:

Back