Thursday Pucks 10/11

AlaskaAces

Pretty much a regular
0-2 last night losing 2 units with both dogs... Go ahead and start fading me for profit!

Onto today.. remember this is not a sprint, its only a matter of time before the public starts to get burned..

Carolina +140 @ Ottawa -- Ottawa is good, well great... going 5-0 already... They played a pretty tough game last night and were getting hit hard in the 1st and 2nd, I didn't catch the end of the game, but they found a way to win... Now they get right back on a plane and head all the way back to Canada to play the Canes... Situational play for me for sure....

This is the only play as of now, looking hard at Atlanta, but really don't see them winning this one,,, Ilya took a pretty bad hit into the boards last night and he's listed as probable... Sabres due to win one, but at -200 it has no value!

:moose:

AA, I like the writeup here, and very good info about Ilya there, makes my play stronger. I think I'm going to take Buffalo -1,5 @ 2.45, solid odds if you ask me. The thing is, even though the Sabres don't have a win by now I rate Atlanta and their current problems and overall situations far worse than Sabres' woes.

I expect them to step up tonight really. GL with the Canes. :shake: :cheers:

Might be some tilt plays, but I'm adding the following:

Atlanta +195
NYI +162
Phoenix +202

The squares are bound to get scorched one night!

Nice looking dogs out there but the percentage of a Phoenix win is too slim, would rather go with the Canes or Isles. Good Luck tonite

Back