Thursday Puckers

gsro

Give me the NHL, or give me death
This inconsistency is going to make mejust break even for the season..anyways

Phoenix ML @ 2.17
Toronto/Tampa Over 6 @ 1.91
Calgary ML 1.87

Phoenix played a solid game last night against one of the hotter teams in the league. If the yotes are serious about the post season it's time for them to go on a little run here, and tonight they run into a better looking Canucks team, but with Labarbara going tonight who hasn't started in over a month, I'll take a chance with the sharper Ilya Bryz as opposed to possibly a cold Jason LaBarbs..(Also fits into the system play of Charvik that i've been following this season) [so it's been updated that the canucks will beplaying luongo tonight, i am still on this play tonight as it is part of the system, but this makes me want to add the under @ 5.5]

These teams always hook up for a high scoring game, Vinny singly handidly tears this Leafs team apart and is good for a goal and assist against the weak D of the leafs. With Kaberle and Vyn Ryan out, it's definately showing how important they are to the D, more so Kaberle than Van Ryn, after blowing another 4-1 lead to the Panthers..

Just can't see a Calgary Flames team losing two in a row where they are looking to stretch their lead in the Northwest. Tonight could be a good spot for them to put up a W on the board with Minny (second in the Northwest and 3 games back of the Flames) up against a very hot Detroit team. It seems that when Holland speaks the Wings listen.

Last edited:
funny to see the oilers on the other side of a thrashing this year and not on the losing end.. hah poor habs

Im not much of a universal hockey buff, but I love my flyers....Im going out on a limb here, but I feel real confident about the pick below. Let me know what u think.

FLYERS -1.5 (+140)

Im not much of a universal hockey buff, but I love my flyers....Im going out on a limb here, but I feel real confident about the pick below. Let me know what u think.

FLYERS -1.5 (+140)
Hey Jump

The flyers are also another system play according to this system i have been tracking (ML)....i do like the flyers to win tonight, and for the flyers to bring ottawa back into place...the senators need to realize that although it is almost possible for them to make it in terms of the math, they aren't going to make a run for the post season, too many teams to jump and too many games lost in the first half to do this and they shuold become sellers at trade deadline..@ 2.40 It's very possible

Back