Thursday Puck

I loaded up on the Blues (3 units). I went 0-3 with them last week lol.

Blais is out with what looked like a wrist injury. So that hurts.

Binnington should be back in the net.

The Flames carry a five-game losing streak are 4-8-1 away from home this season. During this five game stretch they haven’t scored more than 2 goals in any of those games.

Flames got outscored 15-3 in their last four losses and suffered a scoreless streak of 167 minutes

Flames have trailed in 16 of their 24 games

Binnington has allowed two goals or fewer in eight of his last 11 starts. In two career appearances against the Flames he is 1-0 with a 2.39 goals-against average and a .902 save percentage. In six November games, Binnington is 4-1-1 with a 1.95 GAA and .924 save percentage in those matchups and he has just one regulation loss in 10 home starts this year (6-1-3).

Rittich has surrendered three goals or less in all six of his November starts

Blues 7-1 last 8 Thursday games. Flames are 2-9 in last 11 vs Central Division.

Check out Tampa tonight. Playing the second game on the dads trip after dropping the first game in St. Louis ( and really not playing that well). You know they have been taking shit from their dads for the past two days and doubt they lose again.

Check out Tampa tonight. Playing the second game on the dads trip after dropping the first game in St. Louis ( and really not playing that well). You know they have been taking shit from their dads for the past two days and doubt they lose again.

it can be a distraction having the dads around. Dinner, sight seeing etc. TB can just look so terrible at times, and then the next, look like the talent they posess.

GL

Thanks guys. He had 40 saves but that was the easiest 40 saves I’ve seen in a while. I was surprised that Flames couldn’t get anything going in the front of the net. Most of the shots were from long range and nobody screening JB. I’m taking nothing away from JB and the shutout. Great game from the Blues.

The Blues have their swagger back after dropping 3 in a row last week. 2nd straight game they trotted out the “Sasky Line.” All 3 guys from Saskatchewan; Schwartz-Schenn-Bozak we’re flying around out there. Even with Blais injured for 10 weeks it seems like the line adjustments make sense and have com together. Great job Berube.

Positive Flames note: David Rittich had 3 or 4 unbelievable saves.

Calgary needs to get their defensemen healthy or it will be long night after long night for an already below average goaltender.

Good job on the shutout prediction! Binnington helped in about 1/4th of my FD lines!

It was only a matter of time... even though they were an easy 40, binnington has already shown he's one of the best, but he has one of the best defense in front of him too! Repeat?!

Back