Thursday Pro Hoops with Handy

handy

Pretty much a regular
Hi there,

Welcome to the Thursday edition of hoops and poops with Handy. Yup, poops stands for the bets that shit.

Well lets get right to it.

First off, I'm sure I wasn't the only one surprised to see Miami getting points tonight. Hmmm!! In other words forget what you've been watching with the Miami Heat and just take the Nets. This is a gift from the oddsmakers. They know full when that they could've made the Heat favorites in this game and still attracted a shit load of Miami action. The bottom line is their power numbers say NJ is favored and should win this close game. Take their tip and make some money.

Milwaukee vs. San Antonio - I'm sure I'm not the only one who believes the Bucks will be up for this game given they have a new coach and the NBA's new hottest team in town. Take the points.

Lakers at Nuggets - Another classic case of take the points. It looks too easy with Denver -4. That's because it probably is. Denver isn't a very good team and LAL gets two of the big guns back tonight. I still don't think either of them will be in any kind of shape to run the floor in Denver but that's another story.

All in all I believe tonight is simply a gift from the oddsmakers if you just read into the lines a little bit. While most players will be concentrating on crappy college hoops some of the sharper players in town will be hitting the senior circuit and making money.

This Nets game is probably an NJ blowoult. Don't ask me why but the writing is on the wall. The house is looking to make a big bet on the Nets tonight who by the way are playing better with Jefferson.

Over the next few days I've isolated a handfull of what I believe to be very solid NBA winners.

So go ahead spend and waste your time watching March Madness. College hoops is probably one of the worse sports on TV. Why? Because these kids can't play with the exception of Odem, Durant and a few others scattered around the country. The quality of play has gone down to what I believe to be an all time low over the past 15-20 years. Terrible coaching etc. Yeah, once in a while there is a well played game to talk about but for the most part it's stupidity 101 all over the floor for 40 minutes. Seriously, if you guys didn't bet this sport I don't believe you would watch it. I know I wouldn't. I do bet it from time to time but do my best to be very selective. By the way I hate college football too. Another lousy sport. There is nothing better than watching professional athletes. I don't care what anyone tells me when I flip off the college game and watch the worse pro teams play the game looks 200 times better. For those of you who think the best college team could beat the worse pro team you're fucking dreaming. The worse pro team could beat any college team by 50 if they wanted to in a 48 minute game. Maybe more. It would be like UNC playing University of New Hampshire.

All right thanks for reading and responding to the one and only Handy!!

Your day will be dandy now that you've read Handy!

Life is dandy when you're "CApping the Game with Handy"

Oh yeah, as for today I probably put some money down on Old Dominion and BYU. Not sure yet on BYU but I do think the two Mountain West Teams are live to win their games. I love UNLV tomorrow vs. G Tech which can't win on the road.

I promise when you're taking a shit later on you will think of me.

Good luck and good day from Handy. One of the most contreversial posters in the history of sports posting forums.

bucks nets lakers are sucker bets

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe,

That would be a downward movement. My guess is the number bounces back up before it's over. Probably close to game time. We shall see. I'm not worried about it. NJ probably wins this game. The oddsmakers say NJ should win and just about everyone says "No they won't". Kind of funny. Very few people are going to bet against the Heat tonight.

Interesting idea behind the NJ game. I don't think i have the stomach to wager my money on it, but i will put my 5 picks in a row wagerline on it. BOL tonight.

Back