Thursday Preseason..

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Don't have any real information yet.. Gota do some accounting hw first than I can dig through this junk..

Cleveland is an early lean at -125 vs the Phillies. Cleveland is hitting the ball this spring. SP for the Tribe is Sabathia. I have to look to see who else is going to pitch.. Scheduled to start for the Phillies is Brian Mazone.

Pitt is -130 vs Tbay...Someone has to win this game right? TB can't hit the ball, the good news is that Kazmir is throwing some innings.

RAYSLH Scott Kazmir, RH Mitch Talbot, RH Shawn Camp, RH Ruddy Lugo, RH Seth McClung, RH Jeff Niemann
PIRATES –​
RH John Wasdin, LH Shane Youman, RH Solomon Torres, RH Kevin Gryboski, LH Juan Perez

Post taken from covers for informative purposes. Edited it to take out opinions and provide us the players. My thoughts in bold.

Tigers -105 at Reds -115

Aaron Harang will make his second start when the Reds play the Tigers in Sarasota on Thursday at 1:05 p.m. ET. Nate Robertson is scheduled to start for Detroit. Former Reds player Sean Casey is not expected to make the trip with the Tigers. Reds have been good all spring and are throwing a good pitcher in Harang...Would like to see who else is scheduled to pitch in this game

Astros -110 at Nats -110

The Nationals and Astros will meet again at Space Coast Stadium in Viera, Fla., on Thursday at 12:05 p.m. CT. Right-hander Jason Simontacchi will start for the Nationals, while righty Jason Jennings will take the mound for Houston. I won't be going near this one

Yanks -120 at Braves +100

Tim Hudson will oppose Mike Mussina and the Yankees at Disney on Thursday afternoon at 1:05 ET. Also pitching for the Braves will be their bullpen trio of Wickman, Gonzalez and Soriano.The Yankees visit the Braves on Thursday for their first meeting of the spring. Mike Mussina will make his second start of Spring Training in the 1:05 p.m. ET game at Disney's Wide World of Sports. Right-handed relievers Matt DeSalvo, Scott Proctor and Chris Britton are also scheduled to pitch. The Braves are worth a look here because once this game gets into the bullpen it could get interesting. Braves are tossing out Hudson-Wickman-Gonzalez-Soriano so they should get some solid innings. Moose will do a good job but I don't know what DeSalvo or Britton will do.

Phils -105 at Tribe -125

Indians ace C.C. Sabathia will be on the mound when the Tribe hosts the Phillies at 1:05 p.m. ET on Thursday. The Phillies, guided by former Indians manager Charlie Manuel, will start left-hander Brian Mazone. Jason Davis, Brian Sikorski, Rafael Perez and Ed Mujica are all scheduled to pitch in relief for the Tribe. Tribe are hitting around .300 for ST, Sabthia should be solid for 2-3 innings. Not sure about their RP's, would like to see who Phillies throw after Mazone.

D Rays +110 at Pirates -130

The Rays travel to Bradenton's McKechnie Field on Thursday afternoon to play the Pirates in a 1:05 p.m. ET contest. Left-hander Scott Kazmir will start for the Rays and will be followed by right-handers Mitch Talbot, Shawn Camp, Rudy Lugo, Seth McClung and Jeff Niemann. Right-hander John Wasdin will get the nod for the Pirates. There is just no way I pay -130 for the Pirates, I don't care how bad TB has been in ST. TB is throwing Kazmir out there for a little, the lineup has to wake up one of these days so why not against the Pirates.

Os +110 at Mets -130

The Mets return to Port St. Lucie to take on the Orioles on Thursday at 1:10 p.m. ET. Orlando Hernandez gets the start vs. Daniel Cabrera. Hernandez will be followed by Pelfrey, Vargas, Scott Schoeneweis and Joe Smith. Really no interest in this game.

Marlins +115 at Dodgers -135

Derek Lowe and Brett Tomko are among the pitchers listed to throw Thursday night against Florida, which will start Anibal Sanchez. Tomko is fighting for the fifth starter's job. Not much to say here either.

Tigers -105 at Reds -115

Aaron Harang will make his second start when the Reds play the Tigers in Sarasota on Thursday at 1:05 p.m. ET. Nate Robertson is scheduled to start for Detroit. Former Reds player Sean Casey is not expected to make the trip with the Tigers. Reds have been good all spring and are throwing a good pitcher in Harang...Would like to see who else is scheduled to pitch in this game

Aaron Harang, followed by Todd Coffey, Rheal Cormier, Michael Gosling, and Bill Bray..

for Detroit....Robertson..followed by Joel Zumaya, Fernando Rodney, Felix Heredia, Zach Miner, Edward Campusano, Wilfred Ledesma..

I'd lean Detroit as of right now.. that's a nasty lineup of pitchers set to staff it. Couple hard righties after a lefty, followed by Wilfredo. Looking forward to see the hitting lineups for this one

Overlooked Jump's post of the Red's pitching tomorrow.. Harang-Coffey-Cormier-Bray are the best we got, should be a tight one. Can't wait to see Votto get consistent ab's later on this year

The Rays dropped to 1-5 on the spring with a 10-2 loss to the Indians at home yesterday, the Rays’ fourth consecutive defeat,
all at Progress Energy Park…Rays did bang out a spring-high 10 hits, two of those by 2B​
Ty Wigginton…3B Joel Guzman

belted his first home run of the spring…LF​
Carl Crawford had a pair of stolen bases.

Looks like the bats woke up just a little bit. This team is the youngest in MLB with 28 players under 26 and 15 of them being rookies.

As much as I would like to fade TB, there is no way I pay -130 for the Pirates. TB won its only ST game when Kazmir started, how about another guys?

Going to go ahead and pull the trigger. This shit is a crapshoot after the SP comes out anyway..

TB D-Ray $100 to win 105

Like TB here as well...much pitching on there side...Kazmir shaky cause of the late season shutdown follwoed by rest. You dont know waht to expect. Ruddy Lugo is a quality reliever and McClung throws gas andis the expected closer(you want a guy throwing 95+ versus minor leaguers and fringe players) , Jeff Niemman is a top prospect who was excellent in Double A last year....very few holes for them..Camp is looking to make the team which hopefully mean she came to camp ready to pitch not trying to get ready and Talbot is a ???

Back