Thursday Pre-Season Discussion 8/13

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
Usually we get some good info going on this board... rotations, snaps, etc. can be very useful. Usually always do very well in the pre-season.

Anyone got expected playing time yet for any of the games tonight? I know that my 9ers will play their starters for a quarter on Saturday including Bowman.

Thoughts:

Chargers won 27-7 LY vs. Cowboys G1 of pre-season. Why not again? Cowboys not a very deep team and that line will see one series.

Dolphins appear to have a superior depth chart at QB over Bears but want to see expected series/snaps.

How much is Jimmy playing for the Pats? Lindley is terrible and would lean Packers. Last year the Pats lost their opener 23-6 vs. the Saints.

I like the Skins QB's and RB depth way more than Cleveland's. But that's just me. +2 Skins looks nice.

I used to LOVE the Ravens pre-season with Tyrod. Without him, I may look to fade.

Jets, what a mess. But need to see more info..

Dallas was 0-4 in the pre season last year. Doubt they care much about winning these games.

Wash and Clev both deep at QB position - I know none of them are great, but RGIII/Cousins/McCoy and all the guys Clev has - makes me lean over

Believe bears offensive starters going about 10 plays tonight. Jimmy clausen played well last year in preseason. New staff, expect the young defense to play well. Wilson on offense looking great in camp and trying to make a name for himself after dealing with injuries. Like bears tonight.

Thanks for that nba.

Leans were pretty good yesterday and played each of them only losing on the Fish... GB, Skins, Lions all good and Saints pushed.

Tonight I like Tyrod in the 2nd half to pull away from Carolina.

Not sure what else...

Car also has some depth at QB - Anderson and Webb have both started in the league. Thinking about the over.

Like Tenny tonight. Mike Smith is always bad in the preseason and not much question about QBs in Atlanta with Ryan the clear starter and Yates the clear backup.

Also looking at Jack. Love their depth at RB (especially compared to Pit who is very thin) - Pit does have the advantage of having a game under its belt, but also lost their kicker so could have trouble converting field goals as well.

I know this is preseason, but Oak may remember losing 52-0 to StL last season. Like QB depth on both teams - over may be the play here.

Back