Thursday poooooooor White Sox Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Robin Ventura looks like he wants to hang himself everytime he goes out to the mound for a pitching change...

leans from the BOL open:
NYM u7: Wegner
KC u8.5: Hickox
TEX +122/u8.5
LAA +106

on the radar:
CHC -115 (wow): May
DET +106/o8.5: Tumpane

In home game 3's vs. AL teams this season, the Tigers have averaged 2.93 rpg while going 4-11 SU (thou the L10 of these games have gone 7-3 to Over despite the Tig's general lack of runs).

Discussion thread

Kuroda 5.68 ERA 6.1 innings with Turpane ump
Detroit 4-0 with him
Kuroda is 6-3 on 4 with a 4.01 ERA
He is 7-2 in the day so I will play him but how strong is another question
At Detroit 3.38 ERA 13.1 innings
He has won 2 in a row and he has done this now 4 times but never has won 3.
He is about 40 and is 4-4 on the road this season
i have real questions about how he will respond here and how the team will respond as well. Thoughts
Yanks are a great day team and are playing on a great day but I expect a strong response by Detroit and are very uncertain with him.

Last edited:
In home game 3's vs. AL teams this season, the Tigers have averaged 2.93 rpg while going 4-11 SU (thou the L10 of these games have gone 7-3 to Over despite the Tig's general lack of runs).

that doesn't sound good for my over lean, but the Yanks are pretty much trying to pull Kuroda after 85 pitches so we'll see a lot of that bullpen (even if it's good) and I'm not sure Lobstein is in a position to impress after coming in to relieve in the blowout last weekend

Lyles on 4
4-0 2.05 ERA based on 44 innings
9.00 ERA based on 5 innings in the day
He is 2-0 away with a 3.57 ERA
Last year a 7.20 day ERA
Lifetime 3-16 with a 5.77 day ERA but it seems obvious to me that he has in general improved a lot this year.

Petit in the day
0-2 1.98 ERA based on 27.1 innings
2-2 2.81 ERA at home
1.93 ERA vs Colorado on 9.1 innings this year
Days of week 4-7 and 7-7 for SF
Day record 30-20 and 18-24
Colorado is 5-5 last 10 at the site and getting almost 80 cents

•Rockies-Giants - 3:45 PM
--Lyles is 0-0, 5.63 in his last three starts.
--Petit is 0-2, 8.17 in his last five starts, last of which was July 22. He's retired 37 batters in a row pitching in relief (six appearances) since then.

--Colorado won six of its last nine games.
--Giants won last two games, but are 12-24 in last 36 home games.

--Four of last five Colorado games stayed under total.

Last edited:
updated leans:
KC u8: Hickox
TEX +131/u8
OAK -101 (I know I'm switching but the lean was originally just based on a bad line and I guess I should have arbed)
DET o8.5: Tumpane

Does anyone known anything about Axelrod
1 start
[TABLE="class: starters"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="colspan: 15"][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="class: alt"]Date[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]Opposition[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]Scr[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]Line[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]W/L[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]IP[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]H[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]R[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]ER[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]SO[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]BB[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]HR[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]PIT[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]P/IP[/TH]
[TH="class: alt"]G/F[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]08/17/14[/TD]
[TD] @ COL[/TD]
[TD]5-10[/TD]
[TD]117/10.5[/TD]
[TD] L/O[/TD]
[TD]6.0[/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD] 2 [/TD]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD]1[/TD]
[TD]2[/TD]
[TD] 103 [/TD]
[TD] 17.2 [/TD]
[TD] 1.33[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
We know the Reds are starving for wins and we known they were a good day team
Am tempted to just bet this under. Which usually works with Arrieta on 5 in the day. Ben May the ump with a tiny track record

Im hesitant to give opinion about Axelrod as I read Hendricks completely wrong yesterday. Liam was killing it in minors. Tuck I have come to the realization though your input that days rest and expereice with umpire is about as important as anything, including traditional splits. Appreciate it.

Guthrie with real good numbers vs Min. KC also in middle of a race and has owned Min.

McHugh is operating on 1 of 3 splits and blew his last game
Real issue to me is with Houston having trouble right now winning what effect that blast at Seattle has on Texas.
Have read 2 trends favoring Houston

Guthrie with real good numbers vs Min. KC also in middle of a race and has owned Min.

i like under, wish it was still 8.5 and our ump isn't my favorite under guy. Looks like Milone has been capped at 100 pitches so we're likely seeing a bunch of the MIN bullpen (which I don't hate)

Hou pitcher in good form. They still owe Texas for years of abuse.

great point, the kiddos want to play and always give effort similar to the Thunder Cats in OKC before they got good

McHugh is operating on 1 of 3 splits and blew his last game
Real issue to me is with Houston having trouble right now winning what effect that blast at Seattle has on Texas.
Have read 2 trends favoring Houston

HOU is on my avoid list because they can't close a game out (it's gross how much OAK owns Qualls)

Diaz at 17-8 is something of a homer
Baltimore has won their last 5 with him
Bud based on 4 games from 2012 and back has an ERA with him of 6.46 based on 15.1 innings

Tomorrow Colorado plays at Arizona. It might be a look ahead. Arizona has won 6 of their 7 games vs Colorado including last 3 at Colorado. Leaning under Colorado team total.

Milone with Hickox 6.75 ERA 12 innings
Milone on 5 6.10 ERA based on 31 innings

Last edited:
Back