Thursday Plays.......good luck fellas...

DaBestBody4Life

Professional Student
54-51-0.....+81.7 units
18-5-0 BIG PLAYS!!
(*7 or higher)

getting a little agitated with these tough losses but hey....I can't really be mad with that amazing run I was on with the BIG PLAYS....but I can't just give one out everyday...I really need to pick my spots....I am in a little rush...so here are the two day games I am playing...any input would be great and insight on the other games...I will be around from time to time to check in fellas...

Cleveland ML PK............*5

Florida ML +220..............*5

:smiley_acbe:

I like Detroit today in all honesty but thats just me. I was leaning Cleveland last night but have kinda flip-flopped and will sit it out.

Nice valuer on FLA

GL DBB4L

Bol with Florida again today DaBestBody4Life. Not sure whether this will be tougher (with Peavy on the mound) than yesterday when you also played the Marlins against Young and lost. Hope this isn't simply a comebacker for your 10* Marlin loss against Young because at +220 and as a 5* wager, a win will more or less regain your losses. Again bol. :shake:

ADDING:

Houston ML +120........*7

trying to get away from BIG PLAYS trying not to take them for granted like I have been doing with how hot I have been...but I love this game...but this will only be a *7....let's hit this game to get the confidence back fellas!!

Nice hit on Florida. I'm tailing you with Houston. Jennings has been pitching better than most people think. BOL to us

ADDING:

start on bashing me....game of the year....found it...unreal...loving it...

Cincinnati ML -140.............*30

biggest play of the year....Arroyo finally faces a lineup where he should dominate.....I am loving it...sorry for the lack of write-up....bash all you want i guess...

While I am not betting this game, I agree with the side and well I wish you the best of luck.

Congrats on the Marlin victory earlier today DaBestBody4Life. Better still, the Reds are out in front of the Giants early 4-0 for you. :cheers:

Back