Thursday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Montreal Canadiens ML 1.870 3 Unit play
Montreal Canadiens -0.5 2.450
Los Angeles Kings ML 2.760

I also like Detroit parlayed with the under but the odds just aren't worth it, so Im going to risk Detroit in regulation instead.

Detroit Red Wings -0.5 1.952

GL Everyone tonight:cheers:

Really want to play the Habs too. Curious decision to play Thomas last night. Wasnt necessarily a physical game but still

On the Wings too.

GL Cat

Like them all. Don't understand the line in the Dal game. I know its a home/home situation, but overall not a good spot for the struggling Stars. What about Tor? - Edm coming off a brutal road trip.

Obviously no way to pass up Montreal on the road on Thursday much less against Boston where in this spot they are a simple 11-1 last 12 :smiley_acbe:

Oh Santacapper the Boston decision was very normal. They know the numbers themselves here. They felt they had to win Wednesday.

Like them all. Don't understand the line in the Dal game. I know its a home/home situation, but overall not a good spot for the struggling Stars. What about Tor? - Edm coming off a brutal road trip.

I would say the Stars line is based on a few things.
This all points to the STARS

Kings are 1 - 5 last 6 in a 2nd home and home.
Kings are 1 - 2 on the Road
Kings are 7-22-2 in the last 31 meetings in Dallas

but....

LA has won 3 st8 games all at home and Dallas is 1 - 4 last 5 all on the road and are back home tonight.

I would personally bit on the Stars at a lower price.

wow so Boston wins 10:0 now? Because it was a great spot for Montreal (which was).

Insane what's happening this season buddy.

Not only Montreal, I had Pittsburgh -1,5, TWO shorthanded goals, a goal 4 seconds before time in the 2nd period...

hahah...insane. Just insane.

wow so Boston wins 10:0 now? Because it was a great spot for Montreal (which was).

Insane what's happening this season buddy.

Yep I gotta tell you brother, some of these results this year are head scratchers.:hang: Seems we cant count on the NHL for having less 'random results that defy logic' so far... The consolation is Detroit and LA won.

Back