Toronto Maple Leafs ML 2.780
NY Islanders ML 2.160
Colorado Avalanche -0.5 2.090
Minnesota Wild -0.5 2.290
Calgary Flames ML 2.210
Calgary Flames - Nashville Predators UNDER 5.5 1.901
Carolina Hurricanes ML 2.290
Phoenix Coyotes -0.5 2.590

Hey, catfood, if i can to ask.... why this year so many plays every day... today 7 matches and 8 bets! Last year i remember (but only 1 or 2 times in an year) maximum 5 bets in a day with 10 matches... there is a reason or not? have you made some changes in your bet-system??
Thanks!!!
Good Luck for this night!! :tiphat:

Hey, catfood, if i can to ask.... why this year so many plays every day... today 7 matches and 8 bets! Last year i remember (but only 1 or 2 times in an year) maximum 5 bets in a day with 10 matches... there is a reason or not? have you made some changes in your bet-system??
Thanks!!!
Good Luck for this night!! :tiphat:

Honestly scimonji it just worked out that way because of the schedule I guess and that Im more confident with totals. And tomorrow I have no game really planned. But yeah I wont lie, a part of me wants to gain momentum and jumpstart this season. When I played 7 games, it worked out pretty well, so we'll see. I like all the games tonight though, im not acting out of desperation or anything like that, and if it really blows up in my face tonight, Ill stick to one or two plays a day. Good luck to you tonight :shake:

I like the Isles tonight. The way Dallas played last night, I am convinced Avery had the entire team out in the city partying hard after that rangers win. I expect another sluggish performance tonight. Really like the Minny under - both teams have injuries on offense and expected a 5 here considering both teams have been getting good defensive play and goaltending. Interested to hear your thoughts on Carolina - I will be at this game, so I definitely want to throw back a few and cheer for the Pens. Home team has dominated of late - Fleury is rested. What do you see in Carolina?

crazy comebacks by Buffalo and Calgary Cat.

We lose one we win one, at least it was fair this time.

GL with the remaining plays :shake:

Back