Thursday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
New York Islanders ML 2.290

Sticking with my original plan which is Im betting the Isles string a few together.

Pittsburgh Penguins ML 2.440

Great price here for Pittsburgh.

Phoenix Coyotes ML 2.190
No great reasoning here, Im chasing Phoenix.:cheers:

Believe Pitt is 50-50 which is worth a bet. If Raycroft is actually starting will have to play Isles. Still looking. GL

Good luck Cat - I just can't stomach another bet on Phoenix, especially against my hometown Stars who are going for the longest win streak in franchise history if I am not mistaken. On those other two though.

GL tonight cat!
what is your 'original plan' for playing the NYI??

Its nothing special. Before the Isles' last game vs Philly, I said I like the Isles to win against philly and then Toronto. I figured theyd win at least these two games after the losing streak they had.

Pittsburgh loses. I have to apologize about this bet...I just looked at my Pinnacle account and it showed that I by mistake took Pittsburgh to win in regulation as were the 2.440 odds I posted. I of course meant to take OT included, so Im sorry if someone looked at the OT incl odds and thought 'man this line is dropping'...Gotta hand it to Carolina who handed in a gutsy performance, they were down a few men, and then lost their captain for the rest of the year in the first period. 2-1 (+1.48)

All in all good night for you cat! nice Islanders and Coyotes pick! :cheers:

i thought that PIT could win after Rod B. got injured but they didn't turn that in their favor.

Back