Thursday Picks

catfood

Flying Frenchman
Pittsburgh Penguins -0.5 2.400
Florida Panthers ML 2.100
St. Louis Blues -0.5 2.190:cheers:

Last edited:
Like all 3 sides but lean to waiting for a better number with Florida. I do think Florida wins the game. GL

I should add now that I have a few seconds. Following the BAR/BC thing in the NBA, I checked out something. Tonight Tampa is at home against Pittsburgh back from a 4 game roadtrip and then they head out on the road for a game in 2 days. Such a situation in the NHL this year is 5-1 where the road team wins.

Im gonna add a total.

Montreal-Boston Under 5.5 1.847

Boston struggling of late, and struggling teams always put an emphasis on defense, theyre always stingy and even more so of late. Im thinking a 2-1 type of game.

I should add now that I have a few seconds. Following the BAR/BC thing in the NBA, I checked out something. Tonight Tampa is at home against Pittsburgh back from a 4 game roadtrip and then they head out on the road for a game in 2 days. Such a situation in the NHL this year is 5-1 where the road team wins.
:shake:

BOL cat - don't like the fact the odds have moved towards Pitt at my most-ml-moves-are-a-sgin-of-death book. Looking at a small bet on Minneshitter myself.

Extra time periods have pretty much treated me badly this season, although not nearly as "shittily" as last season.
Nice to see the Wild even up my ledger just a little bit more.

Well the theory held and is now 6-1 this year. And just so theres no confusion, this wasnt an exact carbon-copy of the NBA thing as Tampa doesnt have a road game tonight but rather tomorrow night, nonetheless when the home team heads out back on the road for a game 2 days later it is proving succesful as well. And like I said in BAR's thread, identical situations (where the team must go back for a road game the next night) is gonna happen next week (15th) and once in February (15th).
3-0 for the night (+3.69) and of course I lost the habs-bruins total.

Thanks, catfood. I wasn't happy detroit got their only lead of the game 70 ticks out from the end, but justice prevailed. I think after their COL effort and that effort against MIN, that Detroit is j-u-s-t starting to falter a bit. Hasek off 2 straight shut-outs, he'll start no doubt vs the Sens, and he's only got one way to go from such a peak. Def. look at OTT who should be decent coin given Detroit's outrageous form vs non-divisional teams (have gained at least a point in 24 straight games vs non-div opponents, and are 26-1-2 against them this season)

Back