Thursday nobody's watching the NFL Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
lol at the MLB ratings on Thursday...

leans from the BOL open:
TB u7.5: Barksdale
TEX o9
MIN u8.5
BAL u8: Layne (if no 2B replacement for DiMuro after he left last night's game)

on the radar:
SD u6.5: Joyce
DET -122: Fairchild

hello? anybody? not even tuck?

Looks like Barber is in for DiMuro so unfortunately no Layne in BAL

updated leans:
TB u7.5: Barksdale
TEX o8.5
MIN u8.5

on the radar:
SD u6.5: Joyce

Not sure if I bet Wacha tonight. However, I will be looking to back Cards through regular season. Yadier and Wacha back, team getting healthy and gelling, weathered storm and will surge late IMO. They will "will"some wins. Not woried about "loose" shitty teams vs. Cards. This weekend series will be interesting. Milwaukee is desperate as all get out.

I watched Elias throw every pitch in his last outing against the Rangers...dude gave up 1 ER but was under pressure every inning. Texas bats just couldn't hit the ball when they needed to. Not sure if that will result in runs tonight for Texas but one would hope they have a slightly better result as last time you could of almost said they were 'unlucky'. I'll be hunting that Rangers ML if I could get +145 I'd hit it but +112 is a bit short at the moment.

Also think the Bluejays bats are HOT right now...Everyone is stroking the rock right now, even that Danny Valencia (who?) guy. Odorizzi don't scare me but batting practice Buerhle does. I hate how Buerhle just throws 80 MPH floaters down the center of the plate hoping nobody hits it cause nobody else in the league throws pitches there. Also going to hunt that Jays line...think they keep rolling in the month of September.

Not sure if I bet Wacha tonight. However, I will be looking to back Cards through regular season. Yadier and Wacha back, team getting healthy and gelling, weathered storm and will surge late IMO. They will "will"some wins. Not woried about "loose" shitty teams vs. Cards. This weekend series will be interesting. Milwaukee is desperate as all get out.

i'd say Milwaukee is tense as all get out as opposed to your loose comment. And they're finally playing like the lack of talent group they are

I watched Elias throw every pitch in his last outing against the Rangers...dude gave up 1 ER but was under pressure every inning. Texas bats just couldn't hit the ball when they needed to. Not sure if that will result in runs tonight for Texas but one would hope they have a slightly better result as last time you could of almost said they were 'unlucky'. I'll be hunting that Rangers ML if I could get +145 I'd hit it but +112 is a bit short at the moment.

Also think the Bluejays bats are HOT right now...Everyone is stroking the rock right now, even that Danny Valencia (who?) guy. Odorizzi don't scare me but batting practice Buerhle does. I hate how Buerhle just throws 80 MPH floaters down the center of the plate hoping nobody hits it cause nobody else in the league throws pitches there. Also going to hunt that Jays line...think they keep rolling in the month of September.

Buehrle has very good numbers vs TB if i remember correctly

i'd say Milwaukee is tense as all get out as opposed to your loose comment. And they're finally playing like the lack of talent group they are

If Ryan Braun has a new baby, we haven't been told yet, and he's still out of the Brewers lineup as they begin a crucial four-game series against St. Louis at Miller Park.

As the Brewers look to snap an eight-game losing streak and put some pressure on the Cardinals, here is their lineup:

2B Scooter Gennett
RF Gerardo Parra
C Jonathan Lucroy
3B Aramis Ramirez
LF Khris Davis
1B Mark Reynolds
CF Logan Schafer
SS Jean Segura
RHP Wily Peralta

If Ryan Braun has a new baby, we haven't been told yet, and he's still out of the Brewers lineup as they begin a crucial four-game series against St. Louis at Miller Park.

As the Brewers look to snap an eight-game losing streak and put some pressure on the Cardinals, here is their lineup:

2B Scooter Gennett
RF Gerardo Parra
C Jonathan Lucroy
3B Aramis Ramirez
LF Khris Davis
1B Mark Reynolds
CF Logan Schafer
SS Jean Segura
RHP Wily Peralta

khris davis playing well while Braun was suspended might've been a really bad thing for y'all. Pretty weak hitter there, not sure what to make of Gennett and Aramis may be over the hill. Lucroy is incredible especially considering what he's done with what's around him, but Segura has fizzled too

Thinking over in Minn and Texas. No bets made just thinking, Major trend against Yanks.

Ross on 4 has a 7.17 ERA based on 21.1 innings. Hard to play. Game also sucks for Seattle starter--

interested in the TEX over, not sure we got the wind we want and i don't like either offense so that'll be tough. Like under in MIN actually, though I can understand your reservations with those two starters

Only way Jeter sees another playoffs is from the couch.

Back