Thursday Nighter

Yeah man I agree. Mad at myself for not grabbing it earlier. But I think Vegas may roll so hopefully it won’t matter.

Yeah man I agree. Mad at myself for not grabbing it earlier. But I think Vegas may roll so hopefully it won’t matter.

fuckers will prob roll but then you will look up in 4th and it be tied. Lol. Mf’ers have given up more points in 4th qrtr than any team has given up in any qrtr this year!! Maybe firing the DC will somehow help? I’m on them too but I parlayed the ml with a ncaa game I like 2marro., hope it easy!!! Gl

Typical of my luck this year with the NFL. Thought the Raiders were actually gonna score a td there in ot but of course they choked.

Typical of my luck this year with the NFL. Thought the Raiders were actually gonna score a td there in ot but of course they choked.

I thought it was pretty dumb of gruden to take the 3. 1st off if he played that like it was 4 downs the 3rd down play might have worked! Secondly who didn’t know once they kicked the fg they were at best gonna tie and prob lose? That defense is awful, no chance I woulda took 3 there. Chump move you would expect more from Lynn not chucky.

Back