Thursday night

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Gonna put up the Sunday bets later, as I haven't done anything yet. This is a tough game, but I'm bettin it anyway. Been pretty on fire in the NFL the last few weeks 5-1 last week, but not so much in college, been suckin there.

San Diego +10 at Denver

I like Rivers to keep it close, Denver's defense isn't much, they are ok, but I think Diego will hang. Obviously the Chargers defense is not very good either, but they did do a decent job vs Denver in the game there. Held em to 28 points, and really stymied them in the 2nd half. Chargers also settled for a couple of fgs early when they were deep in Denver territory, or who knows could have pulled the upset if they had punched it in. The concerning thing about this 1 is its at Denver, and Denver covers every game at home almost. Thought about the over as well, I think this will be more of a shootout than the last game these 2 played, but 56.5, ummm too high for me.

Sigo, grind, and play thanks. I think this is gonna be a hell of a game. We will see, I know most people are on Denver probably, well the general public, that is probably good for me. I think Rivers is gonna light it up tonight.

Yeah BAR its vodka and gatorade now. Might put up some Sunday NFL in a bit. Or I don't know might just wait until Sunday morning. Looks like some very easy games out there. Gonna have to look at the college hoops some more for Saturday a lot of games.

Back