Thursday Night WASH @ BEARS. Thoughts, Plays, And Concerns, Inside!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
I'll Be Honest. I Circled Bears Last Week For This Game. Line Has Been Moving Back And Forth All Week. Is It This Weeks Trap Game? Did We See Enough Improvement From Wash Last Week VS Tenn, That They Should Be A Point Fav IN Chicago?! Are We Getting Another Snooze Fest Thursday?!

Let's Hear Ya CTG! Who Do You Like And Why? Include Props You Like As Well!

I feel like it gotta be bears. Plus since my moms a preacher she doesn’t get to watch her bears on Sunday, she coming over for tonight’s game so I gotta have action on it, I actually think her bears can win, they playing solid d which means wentz turnovers! I don’t think his coach calling him out makes him better as I think he a thin skinned pussy. Bears defense steals the show and wins it for my moms! God knows she deserves to see a bears Win every now and again since their only other prime time games she can watch are packers kicking their asses! This one for you mom! Bears and I laid -2 for +110!! lol

Brutal game..

At least this will be better than last Thursday.

Gun to head, over 38...

Fresh off of Riverboat Ron absolutely trashing and throwing Wentz under the bus. How does the team respond? That comment last week could have been the point where Ron lost his team. Either they play with real emotion tonight or they play with no emotion.

Fresh off of Riverboat Ron absolutely trashing and throwing Wentz under the bus. How does the team respond? That comment last week could have been the point where Ron lost his team. Either they play with real emotion tonight or they play with no emotion.

Bears d good enough to make the problems snowball. Wentz ain’t ever been known to have think skin or a backbone

First & goal on the 1 with the game on the line last week. Wentz had 3 throws … all caught by Tennessee.

First one caught by Titans, but foot was on back line of end zone. Second caught by Titans but dropped. Third one the game-ending INT.

First & goal on the 1 with the game on the line last week. Wentz had 3 throws … all caught by Tennessee.

First one caught by Titans, but foot was on back line of end zone. Second caught by Titans but dropped. Third one the game-ending INT.
I am by no means disputing what he said because QB play has absolutely held them back. The fact that a head coach said it and how he said it are whats shocking. Its a great way to lose your team.

Back