Thursday night NFLX

Mags

The Magsnificent One
14-10-1 +$505 NFLX

They say you should follow the line movement in preseason so here we go...

UNDER 37 Jax/GB 50
UNDER 37 NO/KC 50
KC -1x 50

Peace and GL to all!

:seeya:

Last edited:
Alright, if KC's D doesn't totally fuck things up we should get 2 of the 3 anyway.

Talk about kissing your fucking sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, better than losing I guess.

See ya tomorrow boys and girls.

Peace

August 23, 2007
Brady "expected" for tomorrow's game
Hey all -

Pats spokesman Stacey James tells us his expectation is that new daddy Tom Brady will be in Charlotte for the all-important third preseason game against the Panthers tomorrow night.

He cautions, however, that there are variables which could delay Brady, who will be flying in from California.

Word is that it is 50/50 at this point and even if he is there my thoughts are that he is going to be whipped after traveling coast to coast on game day, you know?

Carolina it is for me. Also considering St. Louis and the UNDER in that game.

Daunte Culpepper makes his first start for Oakland </ST1:pand will be followed by Josh McCown and then Andrew Walter. Oakland starters will play into the second half for the first time this preseason.

"This is a dynamic competitor," Raiders coach Lane Kiffin said of Culpepper, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. "And we heard that about him, but until you really see it... this is a guy that, he gets in there, and he wants to play."

Meanwhile, <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:City w:st=
<ST1
><st1:City w:st=
<ST1:pSt. Louis</ST1:p</st1:City> first stringers are expected to play for the first three quarters. Steven Jackson may see his most extensive action of the preseason on Friday but will still likely play less than the rest of the club’s starters.

Jump - LOL. I was just saying (regardless of aircraft) that flying across the country and playing in a footbacll game a few hours later isn't easy for anyone.

Jump - LOL. I was just saying (regardless of aircraft) that flying across the country and playing in a footbacll game a few hours later isn't easy for anyone.

Maybe he's arriving in a F-18 fighter jet. It will seem like a 45 minute bus ride! J/K :smiley_acbe:

Mags...seeing that Jackson is supposed to play raises the hairs on my neck a little. Check out my thread for my oakland reasoning...If Jackson plays, that will do nothing but help the over. Maybe the StL offense will finally wake up tonight...

Back