Thursday night NFLX

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Thursday night NFLX (Plays posted)

2-0 NFLX

Anyone look into the games yet? Leans to Cincy, UNDER, Dallas and UNDER...

Cincy has won and covered last 5 NFLX
UNDER is 3-1 last 4 Detroit NFLX

Indy 2-6 ATS last 8 NFLX
UNDER is 6-1-1 last 8 Dallas NFLX

Anyone else have any thoughts?

:tiphat:

Last edited:
I got a side bet with TWITA on Lions-Bengals.

Heres what I can asay from DET perspective.

The battle for number 2 job is close right now. I think thats an advantage for Detroit. Gotta read more about what coaches plans are both ways though.

Alright, well any help/input is certainly appreciated. If this is the case this very well might put the game OVER as well. I'll be looking 2 c what u come up with. Thanks bro.

Maybe it is just plain too obvious to me. I booked both of these games Under because I just don't see anyone running up scores in these games, it really isn't worth the risk!

Terp - that's exactly my thoughts! I've been saying this the last couple of years in particular.

Do the Bungels have enough players? Half of them are in jail or suspended arent they???

:smiley_acbe:

Dan Orslovsky from Rutgers , i remember that cat ..glad hes still with Detroit, in the league ...College King Rex was playing a lot of Rutgers games back in 2003 about time the program started to turn the corner ...I just happened to tail some of those plays at a time of unemployement and made some easy much needed money ....thanks Rex

Dan Orslovsky from Rutgers , i remember that cat ..glad hes still with Detroit, in the league ...College King Rex was playing a lot of Rutgers games back in 2003 about time the program started to turn the corner ...I just happened to tail some of those plays at a time of unemployement and made some easy much needed money ....thanks Rex

Pretty sure that Orlovsky went to UConn.

Yeah - He's a Uconn boy.

G-Man - good shit bro, good to hear from ya.

Play(s) coming later...strong lean to UNDER in both...def DAL/INDY

NFLX (2-0 +150)

I know I'm a little late getting these out but here we go...

UNDER 34x Cincy/Detroit 50 L
UNDER 34 Indy/Dallas 100 W

GL to all!

***Now 3-1 + 190

Last edited:
Back