Thursday Night NCAA Total!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Here we go. It's that time of the year.

Troy/MTSU OVER 53.5

I understand the new clock rules are setting up for shorter games and more unders, but the way these teams play, this should be a long game anyway. I watched MTSU play one time last year and it was that Louisvile game where they traded score for score. They also had zero pass defence. That will prove a problem against Troy. Gone is Hoogabouk (sp?) but that fun and gun system should still be in place. Troy put up point totals of 26 and 31 against Florida and Arkansas last year, and consistantly scored high 30's and low 40's last year against their weaker competition.

I know the final was 45-7 last year, but MTSU should be better this year with Craddock at the helm. Looking for a 42-27 Troy win here.

BOL everyone this football season

ty guys....might add oregon st tomorrow.....gonna cook the books tonight, but its a strong lean

hile, i see the line has dropped to 50. any thoughts on the line change?

I'm thrilled.......Honestly, I dont know why....I guess I have more respect for MTSU scoring points then most do. Troy has to replace some good defenders, including the number 11 pick in this last draft. This game could easily be a 41 to 20 type of game

Adding Oregon St -3

Nothing I can say that hasnt been said. O st might be the one team besides USC that plays a lick of D out there. Should win by 10-14 easily

Back